IGNORED

BMW Unveils Concept 101 Bagger in Italy

Eck

I would have the muffler tips all gouged, scratched, dented in if it were mine.

Looks like the tips will touch the road very easy when being a little aggressive incurves as seen in the video.:confused24:.

Probably nuttier than a walnut infested fruitcake but, the side view seems to show some subtle lines of a street glide (Harley's best seller) look - I really dont know why but its almost like the Beemer guys have been studying the typical American biker minds really heavily.. I LOVE the look - really purdy!! Not really fond of how pricey and dicey Beemer America has proven itself BUT,, gotta hand it to em - they went all out on this one!!!:thumbsup: GOOD JOB BEEMER - READ EM AN WEEP MOTHER YAMAHA!!

Just took this out and showed it to Tweeks, she nodded that, no problem - she would let one ride her wing:big-grin-emoticon:

I do like it but it would have to have a tour pack and a better riders backrest. Also, the mid mounted foot pegs may not work for me. I like more of a cruiser position. Would be worth looking at but I bet it is a $30,000.00 bike.

I would have the muffler tips all gouged, scratched, dented in if it were mine.

Looks like the tips will touch the road very easy when being a little aggressive incurves as seen in the video.:confused24:.

Not only what you said but the tip require the mufflers be raised up which led to having weener bags. At least BMW did not mount the mufflers way up high so the bags have to be mounted outboard. Regressive engineering giving way to styling. Can't beat the 1st gen Ventures for practicality and usability.

Given full sized saddlebags, a proper back seat with trunk, a real windshield and this would be the best looking BMW tour bike on the road.

Interesting, But they can keep the lumber, Wood outdoors does not age well, and I wold not want to have to refinish it every couple years.

The exkaust on there does look very prototypeish. The welds even still have the heat bluing on them.

It needs a trunk.

Looka to much like the 1970 something model a fellow had in the club I belonged to in Oklahoma. Not everything from the 70's is cool and grrovy an needs to come back. Remember disco and platform shoes? I rest my case.