IGNORED

He has seen the light!!!

Venturous Randy

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet ride Brad! It will be good to see you both on two wheels this summer. Enjoy.

I would keep my first gen if I could....just for the fun of it.

Guess it will need a couple of mods done, better battery cables & driving light brackets. But are the brackets still available???? I know the cables are...........

Have fun with it............. :thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

Lokks good Brad ! I asume you took the seat off for the trip but ive got a extra seat in my garage if you need one:thumbsup2:

Actually I took the seat off because it was so tall. I think it is a Road Sofa, but I am not sure. I stuck my old seat on it to ride it while I had it and tweaked on it. I could barely touch the ground with that seat on it.

RandyA

hi brad and lonna

glad to see pictures of your new bike. its already been said here but i'll throw in my 2 cents worth. it doesn't matter what you ride as long as you ride. i am just glad you and lonna are here with us today. looking forward to seeing you guys again at the international rally.

best reguards

don:bighug:

I stand here now ready for the inspiration posts to come around....bring it on:rasberry:

Cool. It was kind of depressing :crying:to think you wouldn't be 2-wheeling it in for get togethers. Might as well go on the Natchez run. You have 18 days to get ready! :thumbsup:

Hi Brad, I'm just glad that you and Lonna have a Ride for this Season. It doesn't matter what you ride, i know you can turn the Wrenches on both, 1Gen and 2Gen when needed, so you can't be wrong in either.

I hope it is comfy enough to let you ride a Lot more than you want to and, please, keep at least one Wheel on the Ground. As you might remember and reexperience now, 1Gens are faster ....

Brad and Lonna you know I and everyone are gonna be happy to see you on two wheels again. No matter what the bike's name plate says on it. As has been said it's that you ride. Be safe friend and we'll soon be sharing some road time with ya all.

Larry

Guest Swifty

Congrats...Let me know (iffin your wildest dreams) you think THAT is the fastest '86 around and we'll set the record straight.

See ya on the road, Buddy.

Looks good Brad. I'm glad ya'll were able to find a good ride. If all you needed was 2 wheels to ride you a while --well you found it. I know you'll be back to the lighter side again when you are able.:stirthepot: Meanwhile enjoy and take good care of Lonna.Don't let her overdo it:bighug:

RandyA, I'm glad you could help Brad out with his secret desire to be a 1st gen rider again. I'm sure it was difficult for him, and a pleasure for you. Sometimes you have to give up what you thought you wanted, in order to come back to your hearts true desire!!! Brad , we're glad to have you back in the fold, you are forgiven. Try not to deviate from your true course again!!!!!!

LOL

Dan

You folks crack me up :rotf:

It just wouldn't seem right if we didn't have a bike for the season. Our true love will always be the G2, it just fits us better, but we will do some serious miles on this '86.

I really want to thank RandyA again for stepping up and doing all the leg work. I couldn't have done it without him, and for those who haven't met him yet, you'll be glad when you finally do. He is one of the best members we have here, and were lucky to have him. I'd like to thank Mike Anderson also, I got a really good deal on the bike and Mike was a pleasure to deal with.

I'll get Maxxine cleaned up and all ready to go for the summer...there's a lot of riding to be done this year :happy34:

You folks crack me up :rotf:

It just wouldn't seem right if we didn't have a bike for the season. Our true love will always be the G2, it just fits us better, but we will do some serious miles on this '86.

I really want to thank RandyA again for stepping up and doing all the leg work. I couldn't have done it without him, and for those who haven't met him yet, you'll be glad when you finally do. He is one of the best members we have here, and were lucky to have him. I'd like to thank Mike Anderson also, I got a really good deal on the bike and Mike was a pleasure to deal with.

I'll get Maxxine cleaned up and all ready to go for the summer...there's a lot of riding to be done this year :happy34:

VERY nice looking bike , there , brad!

only one problem!

it don't resemble ANY maroon ASPENCADE, that i've ever seen!:stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot:

some people just can't tell it "straight up"!!

lol

just jt

Nance and I are happy you two found a new ride and it does not matter which jen. it is as long you two are still here to ride it. She looks like a good scoot Brad and I know you know what to do with a first gen. Look forward to seeing you at Don's for maintance day and will be looking for you.

Man! I missed this whole thread! Thanks for pointing me this way, Squeeze. This working thing is really getting in the way.

At least you got the prettiest Venture made, the original Black Cherry! (You know that "Urishi" means cherry in japanese, right?) It's great that you've got two wheels again, I knew that you wouldn't be without for long. 1st gen, 2nd gen, 1st gen, 2nd gen. We all know that it really doesn't matter what you ride, just as long as you ride.....a 1st gen! :rotfl:

Congratulations my Brotha and Sista!

Hey Brad,

Glad you got your bike home. I kept your secret as well as the others did. Hope to see you two on it in the near future. But you owe me a couple M&Es down here as we've been to many up that way. It may be awhile as Sue says I have painting to do first.......:rotf:.

Light side, darkside? Welcome back to the "right" side brother.....:stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

:080402gudl_prv:

Uh, Brad, you might need to have a little talk with Randy as I recall there being side covers on the bike also ;-) I'm glad you have it home. I hope you weren't disappointed with the machine in any way. Good luck, be safe and get that rear tire replaced.

Mike