IGNORED

He has seen the light!!!

Venturous Randy

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, he has gone back to the "light" side. I know, because I seen him on it today. In fact, I have ridden it also. And, I promised not to tell because he is so proud of doing this and he wants to share this life changing event. He he he....

RandyA

OOHH, KKAAAY!

if you say so!

lol

:rotf::rotf::rotf::confused24::confused24::confused24:

just jt

Ok it's been a few days now. So is this person gonna say who they are?

Margaret

I doubt it will be too soon.

:doh::doh: :rotf::rotf::rotf:

RedNeck won't fit on a first gen....

:rotf:Charlie does, so why would Redneck not ? :sign20:

Brad

I know that the silence had been driving Randy insane!!!

So I'll let him off the hook...Randy speaks of me, but I wont go as far as saying I have seen the light :no-no-no:

Many of you know of our accident on January 1st in Baton Rouge, the bike being totalled and my poor wife's collarbone being totalled :( Well, we settled with the insurance co. and I recieved the payoff. I paid my credit card off, payed some odd bills and spend some money on the pics below.

Yes it is a 1st gen, an '86 Urishi Black one that was bought off Mike Anderson who is one of our members here. He needed to get rid of the bike and I was able to help him out with that. Randy was good enough to go check it out for me and give me his opinion. He also went with his trailer and picked it up for me and kept it at his house. Last weekend we decided to meet up in Portsmouth Ohio and I trailered it back here to Michigan.

Now I know that some G2 folks here are yelling at the screen say what are you doing! Much the same as the 1st genners did when I went to my 1st '99. This was bought so that I have something to ride this year, I'm not going to say that I have gone back to the 1st gen. I'm being honest when I say that the G2 is the most comfortable bike for Lonna and I. I just dont want to spend 12K to purchase another one right now...so this '86 is the 2nd best choice for us.

I stand here now ready for the inspiration posts to come around....bring it on:rasberry:

I know that the silence had been driving Randy insane!!!

So I'll let him off the hook...Randy speaks of me, but I wont go as far as saying I have seen the light :no-no-no:

Many of you know of our accident on January 1st in Baton Rouge, the bike being totalled and my poor wife's collarbone being totalled :( Well, we settled with the insurance co. and I recieved the payoff. I paid my credit card off, payed some odd bills and spend some money on the pics below.

Yes it is a 1st gen, an '86 Urishi Black one that was bought off Mike Anderson who is one of our members here. He needed to get rid of the bike and I was able to help him out with that. Randy was good enough to go check it out for me and give me his opinion. He also went with his trailer and picked it up for me and kept it at his house. Last weekend we decided to meet up in Portsmouth Ohio and I trailered it back here to Michigan.

Now I know that some G2 folks here are yelling at the screen say what are you doing! Much the same as the 1st genners did when I went to my 1st '99. This was bought so that I have something to ride this year, I'm not going to say that I have gone back to the 1st gen. I'm being honest when I say that the G2 is the most comfortable bike for Lonna and I. I just dont want to spend 12K to purchase another one right now...so this '86 is the 2nd best choice for us.

Squid

Congratulations! I dont care what a guy rides as long as he or She is enjoying it. We await you back in Texas for a 3 Sisters ride! I bet we could get a dozen or more together so just let us know when,we have a room for you two here in Blanco,Texas

Congratulations! I dont care what a guy rides as long as he or She is enjoying it. We await you back in Texas for a 3 Sisters ride! I bet we could get a dozen or more together so just let us know when,we have a room for you two here in Blanco,Texas

We look forward to coming back down to Texas Tom and definitely appreciate the hospitality offer...the door is always open up here in Michigan too :happy34:

brad. i know you have a lot of "natural cushion", but i still think you should maybe look into a seat for the passenger's sake!

otherwise, you won't be riding much, 'cause lonna won't go with you!lol:stirthepot::stirthepot:

tickled to death , that you guys have a scooter, again!

now you can ride it down here, for christmas, and not worry about "breakdowns, blow-outs, etc."

they don't happen to an '86!

just jt

Like you told me Brad. Does not matter what you ride as long as you dont leave or we will bring you back kicking a screaming... Thanks Squid

Now that is one nice looking bike you have there squid get her out and put some miles under those tires.....

Well squid I can understand your thinking after what happened to your last two bikes if this one gets totaled you haven't lost much.:stirthepot::rasberry::rotf::rotf::rotf:

It is a pretty good looking scoot you know for a first gen. I hope you have many safe enjoyable miles on it.

I tell ya, he's seeeeen the light!!!:cool10:

Brad, I am very glad that we could help you and Lonna out. With a little TLC, I feel that is going to be a good bike for you folks.

I also want to again say that Laura and I enjoyed our lunch with you and Lonna and your dad.

Good luck buddy, and it is nice to have you back to the light side!:080402gudl_prv:

RandyA