IGNORED

2015 international rally

Snarley Bill

heres where we stand on the rally. location will be st. charles ,mo.. i will be hosting, freebird will be cohosting, so far i have picked part of my committee. b2 mom and dad, and eusa 1, they will be handling registration. the dates will be near the end of july. i'm working with don on that. i have picked 2 host motels and a campground that we have used before. i will be needing several more on my committee to handle t-shirts and reservations. we have alot to do and almost 10 months to do it., so bear with me it will all fall into place. i'm open to sensible ideas from all you folks so we can make this a most enjoyable meet. right now i need some one to do t-shirts and name tags. any one got experience with this. i have some one in mind who i will contact. i am expecting a really big turnout so we will have it covered, lots of over flow motels and plenty of room for the last meal. we will have the calender up soon along with registration so we can start getting a count. i will keep you all updated so every one knows whats going on. :welcome1:

Edited by Snarley Bill

I'm already figuring out a way to get off work to get up there. I'm excited for this...thanks. Bill,Madonna, Mike, Don and Patti for your tireless effort...

YEEEEHAWWWWW!!! :thumbsup:

Hmmmmmm,,, make sure you let that Fritz the Cat feller know your plans will ya Barry?? I liked him too,, he was my kinda guy.. Always willing to share family secrets and very very proud of his new bike just like his brother.. :stirthepot:

This may be a miss for some that are doing the 75th sturgis rally too depending on dates. If it is at the very end of July or send week of Aug then you may catch some going or coming. I know I am going to Sturgis so I will pay attention to dates.

:thumbsup::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

An early THANK YOU for doing this Bill (and to all those involved!!)!!! :bighug:

May I suggest that someone send LoneEagle a message begging him to PLEASE get his Indian friends to start their dry weather dance for that week NOW!! I have NO idea who his contacts are in this regard but I do know from experience that they do a super job!! :stirthepot:

darn we must have picked a decent date. it's really hard to pick dates for the big one because so many factors come to play like the weather, other rallies,back to school times, etc. we don't have much rain here then, maybe in and out scattered thunder storms. great riding weather. this year it was cool in july. must be global warming. :clap2::clap2:

Bill:

I was looking at the photo of the campground and it appears to be a new campground. There appears to be a total lack of mature trees and shaded areas. Also, have seen some comments, on the Internet, about flooding in the area during heavy rain storms. Is this campground in a flood plain? I don't want to wake up to a foot of water in my tent. Is there another campground available in the area that offers tree shaded sites?

Jim

Bill:

I was looking at the photo of the campground and it appears to be a new campground. There appears to be a total lack of mature trees and shaded areas. Also, have seen some comments, on the Internet, about flooding in the area during heavy rain storms. Is this campground in a flood plain? I don't want to wake up to a foot of water in my tent. Is there another campground available in the area that offers tree shaded sites?

Jim

the photos are several years old. no flooding unless we have a big flood on the mississippi river it woild have to be a big one. i camp there all the time it is really a nice place. no other camp grounds around. there is one in town but it is kind of well used. st. peters has spent millions of dollars on this camp ground over the last several years.

...And NOOOO TRAINS ;;;;; PLEASE NOOO TRAINS :shock3::starz::mad::puzzled::yikes:

Wooooooooooooo! Wooooooooooo! Woo! Wooooooooooooooooo! Long, long, short, long! Chugga chugga choo choo! :stickpoke:

I was talking with the wife last night, she wants to see the Arch and a few other St Louis touristy things, so extending the family vacation into the VR International might be a possibility. Keeping an eye on this.

-Andrew