IGNORED

2015 international rally

Snarley Bill

the international rally is offcially on the calender. please sign in as soon as you decide to attend. i will post motels very soon. since st. charles is a major tourist town it is important that you make motel reservations as soon as possible. i will post them shortly. i am working on block rates for the venture riders. bill :welcome1:

Hey Bill for the shirt design ? you guys gonna use the photo B2 Bomber flying over the St. Louis Arch that be so cool ! Something you rarely see and will make this International Rally special not only for the Rally but also supports our troops

Buddy

Hey Bill for the shirt design ? you guys gonna use the photo B2 Bomber flying over the St. Louis Arch that be so cool ! Something you rarely see and will make this International Rally special not only for the Rally but also supports our troops

Buddy

That would be cool and if you could have someone ride a 1st gen up one side and a 2nd gen up the other side with the B2 flying over that would be awesome.

Buddy

Was that pilot not Major Ellis ?? B2mom & B2dad's son ??.?:think:

Buddy

great idea buddy. i will put that on the list. :2133:

That would be cool and if you could have someone ride a 1st gen up one side and a 2nd gen up the other side with the B2 flying over that would be awesome.

Better yet, have the B2 flying under the arch

We would have to put a drag chute on the 1st gen just so we could get all three in one picture. :bikersmilie:

:doh:

The B 2 Spirits wingspan is 172 just like the YB 49, just to give you a comparison plane you know. The B52 has a wingspan of 185 tip to tip.

Let's not fly under the arch.

the arch is about 630 feet wide at the base. did you know it's as tall as it is wide. i think there have been several small planes fly through the arch. big fine when they catch you. had one person skydive onto the top of the arch. the wind caught his chute and he slid down one leg to his death. it is a sight to see. when they built it the legs did'nt meet at the top. when they got ready to put the last section in, it would'nt fit. they had to do some jacking to get it in place. :2133:it is an engineering masterpiece.