IGNORED

I dream of a brighter tomorrow

Dragonslayer

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Annie will tell you.

In Australia the kangaroos come up to the side of the road, look both ways and then cross regardless.

They splatter them like deer in Wisconsin.

BTW on the way back from Madison Wi. I had to quit counting deer sleeping by the side of the road because there were just to many of them. :yikes:

Bubber

In a resent university case study, over 1000 chickens were tested, on way they actually cross the road. The University's finding were astounding

I can't do this to you, You'll have to wait......................................

A recent study has found over 200 dead crows near Kingsland, Texas and there was concern that they may have died from the Avian Flu virus. A Bird Pathologist examined the remains of all the crows, and he confirmed the problem was definitely NOT Avian Flu, to everyone's relief.

However, he was also able to determine that 98% of the crows had been killed by impact with large trucks, and only 2% were killed by car impact. The State hired an Ornithological Behaviorist from Boston, Massachusetts to determine the disproportionate percentages for the large truck versus car kills. The Ornithological Behaviorist determined the cause in short order.

When crows eat road kill, they always set-up a look-out crow in a nearby tree to warn of impending danger.

His conclusion was that the lookout crow could say "Caw", but he could not say "Truck".

And my dream was that there would be an appropriate thread to use this joke.

A recent study has found over 200 dead crows near Kingsland, Texas and there was concern that they may have died from the Avian Flu virus. A Bird Pathologist examined the remains of all the crows, and he confirmed the problem was definitely NOT Avian Flu, to everyone's relief.

However, he was also able to determine that 98% of the crows had been killed by impact with large trucks, and only 2% were killed by car impact. The State hired an Ornithological Behaviorist from Boston, Massachusetts to determine the disproportionate percentages for the large truck versus car kills. The Ornithological Behaviorist determined the cause in short order.

When crows eat road kill, they always set-up a look-out crow in a nearby tree to warn of impending danger.

His conclusion was that the lookout crow could say "Caw", but he could not say "Truck".

And my dream was that there would be an appropriate thread to use this joke.

:doh:

In a resent university case study, over 1000 chickens were tested, on way they actually cross the road. The University's finding were astounding

I can't do this to you, You'll have to wait......................................

We're waiting:whistling:

How can we even be sure that anyone or anything has ever crossed a road or will cross a road? Since the earth is in constant motion, what if the road crosses us, or crosses under us as some might say.

How do we really know that we know anything?