IGNORED

-- Time Goes bye --

GeorgeS

I know, nobody cares, but as of last week I have been married to the same lady for 50 years !! :bighug::bighug: :whistling:

She is a Darn Good Cook !!! :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

My only regret is that I did not keep the 47 Harley I had back when I married her :depressed::depressed::depressed::depressed::depressed:

I know, nobody cares, but as of last week I have been married to the same lady for 50 years !! :bighug::bighug: :whistling:

My only regret is that I did not keep the 47 Harley I had back when I married her :depressed::depressed::depressed::depressed::depressed:

I am only 32 years in.... But..... I still have the 67 VW Bug she used to push start when we dated.

My brother Mike has kept his 67 Camero convertible as well.

Edited by kevin-vic-b.c.

I know, nobody cares, but as of last week I have been married to the same lady for 50 years !! ------- My only regret is that I did not keep the 47 Harley I had back when I married her

Congratulations George. That is an accomplishment to be proud of.

PS - In my case, my regret is not keeping a mid 60's Triumph Bonneville. My regret persist as I only made it 17 years with my first wife. Doing better with my second wife -now over 20 good years.

Heyyyy, what do mean no ones cares?? Those are the kind of milestones that everyone I know cares about!! THAT IS AWESOME!! Any couple that can keep their love alive for that long DESERVES a huge congrats:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! :cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10: :cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10: :cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10: :cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10: :cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10: :cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10: :cool10::cool10::cool10: :cool10::cool10: :cool10: :cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10: :cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10: :cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10:

One :cool10: for every year!!

Way to go you 2!

Puc

PS,,, I hate vacuuming too!!

PS PS,,, we need pics of the old HD!!!

Edited by cowpuc

Congrats George!!