IGNORED

Warden in hospital again.

Yammer Dan

Same old thing. More tests and claims that "We don't know"

She is one sick lady when these things hit. Been in hospital since last Thur this time. At least they are looking most times just want to shoot her full of dope and send her home. Big muscle bound Doc in ER started giving me attitude so I was me and they started talking about finding reason. A few words for her when you talk to the Man if you don't mind. You might put in a few words for the docs that they can figure this out. When I was trying to tell him how many ER trips we had made with nothing done he told me "You can't talk to me like that" I hadn't said anything up to that point except we were tired of the trips. I think he is avoiding me but they are looking.....

Doctors are not on my list of favorite people. Most are arrogant and condescending. We are taught to "kow-tow" to the "Mighty Doctor". Hmmmph. They are human, just like us. Just another man/woman with a degree.

I can fix a motorcycle and build a house; most likely that Doctor can't do either. So, I'm supposed to revere him simply because he can CLAIM to know more about something than me? BS!

Dan, I know you have been through this before...maybe it's time to seek other opinions? Cleveland Clinic comes to mind. Find a Doctor who is not in it for the money, but rather one who is wanting to LEARN about the Warden's malady. One who is truly intrigued by her ailment. One who will seek new angles of treatment (once the diagnosis is determined).

Find "House" or someone like him.

Been in your boots and I definately know your frustration, I packed the wife up and headed to Mayo Clinic. We did some tests after tests and it ended up her crazy symptoms that didn't make sense were two separate issues at the same time. We came home for the fix but the diagnostic tests were quick, we spent two days of running from test to test.

Thoughts and prayers