IGNORED

B2Mom.............

DragonRider

Yes he knows it's for sale. This is not my decision. Tried to talk him out of it. But he is serious about selling it. Is not planning on buying another bike at this time. He's decided he wants a 2 seater, convertible sports car. He can only have one TOY at a time so this is what he's decided.

Okay I think I have the "fix" since he can only have one toy at a time, he should give you the trike, you look alot better driving it anyway:rasberry: Then he can go get his own toy. There ya go you each have a toy. :mo money:

Craig

Great idea Craig but I think he can only afford 1 toy at a time. Personally I think Don is doing this now and when Yamaha comes out with their new touring Venture replacement he'll pounce on it , then put it into a 3 wheeler.

Gets his late life crisis over with now then later.

Here's a solution for Don wanting a 2 seater sports car plus still being on 3 wheels ----

http://www.motortrike.com/trikeThoroughbredStallion.aspx :stirthepot::whistling:

Larry

Great idea Craig but I think he can only afford 1 toy at a time. Personally I think Don is doing this now and when Yamaha comes out with their new touring Venture replacement he'll pounce on it , then put it into a 3 wheeler.

Gets his late life crisis over with now then later.

Here's a solution for Don wanting a 2 seater sports car plus still being on 3 wheels ----

http://www.motortrike.com/trikeThoroughbredStallion.aspx :stirthepot::whistling:

Larry

That thing looks cool. It is a car A/C & Auto but it does'nt have a cassette deck!:rotf:

I could never sell any of my toys!!!!!!!:no-no-no: When my wife even hints at it my eyes get all puffy I give her the I'm going to burst into tears look then go to the garage and pout for a while:depressed:. She then calls me a spoiled "BRAT".:backinmyday:

:mytruck1:

Yes he knows it's for sale. This is not my decision. Tried to talk him out of it. But he is serious about selling it. Is not planning on buying another bike at this time. He's decided he wants a 2 seater, convertible sports car. He can only have one TOY at a time so this is what he's decided.

Tell Don to buy one of those Throughbreds, It has a sports car body, its a two seater, No Top, has a Ford 4 cy engine, automatic Trans with reverse, heat, AC Three Wheels and it probably costs less than he has in his Trike. Thats my next "Trike".

Ken:backinmyday:

Well I hope you both know you aren't going ANYWHERE. I mean once a VR member always a VR member.

Margaret

Took the words right out of my mouth there Mini-Muffin!! If there is one thing I learned at Vogel this year it was how "family oriented" VR is, and once family always family..:bighug::bighug::bighug:

Besides, me and B2Dad aint flown one of them there a-row-plains his boy flys yet and he cant go no where till we do, he is going no where soon :cool10::cool10:

Now down to business, get a Miata with a broken motor, dump a 302 in it - cheap fun... Get a snowplow for it (now its a tool not a toy) but never never never try to hook it up :confused24:

My mind goes blinky winky when I go into shock and its going blinky winky...

Puc

Total Shock

Peg & I are shocked never figured the trike would ever be sold

Now as for Don wanting a convertible I know he will enjoy it as for me I love my Miata LS Sport sure is a blast to drive really like it when the weather is to hot for me or Peg put the top up and turn the A/C on or leave the top down with A/C on sounds crazy but you do feel the cold A/C !

It's not fast as for a mustang or Vette but it will tear up the twistys and curves in a heart beat

Don hope you find the convertible you want and hope once you switch over you stay around with us folks lol

I know what he is doing..................................He is going to follow in the footsteps of some of us on this site. Now that Harley is making a liquid cooled bike...He is going to buy a Harley Trike.....:stickpoke: :duck:You may not know this , but Don was looking at Harley's before he bought the RSV.

Its true folks....he almost bought one in 08.

He has been secretly admireing mine...father in laws trike...Aussie Annie's trike....Eddies...and Freebirds...and the others on this site that have been showing up at VR events....:rotfl::rotf:

He is finally :bowdown: to the Harley's....:Laugh:

Welcome to the Harley side of life Don and Patti.....:crackup:

Seriously Don and Patti...Gail and I and family are wishing you both enjoyment in whatever path you decide to take. So glad your not leaving this great VR family. No matter what you ride or ride in, you two are very special people and we are honered to call both of you family and friends.