IGNORED

I am NOT Happy and I'm taking names!

rosebud

If it had anything to do with blueberries I deny everything!:whistling:

Besides, my wife got the blue "grease" stains out of my orange IR shirt so the evidence is gone!

DID you say BLUEBERRIES!!!! My wife makes a mean blueberry bunt cake.......its Soooooooooooooo good it's to die for!:backinmyday:

:mytruck1:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

there were trains, we need to put that on the rally '14, it must b a new tradition, campin by tracks. Bu bu bu bu butt the train only comes by once or twice a er night right.

so who will end up with the handle "Night Train" ??

That wasn't the idea was it

Canadians?

Camping...

Does he want a train whistle?

Train whistle - he's been playing with it since he got home. That's not the problem. He got exactly what he wanted for his birthday but now it's just not good enough. I spent hundreds of dollars for his birthday, but somebody at Galena filled his head with other ideas. It will never be the same. Life will never go back to what it was before international.

My list is growing...

1. Mike Eykamp

2. Freebird

3. Aussie Annie (cause it didn't stay at the rally, it came home with Phil)

4. Monty

5. Mr and Mrs Hal

6. Angle

7. Ragtop

8. B2Mom & B2Dad

I ain't on the list.

:sign It wasnt me:

Must not have talked to him much.

:mo money:

Gary

Can you believe that going forward trips are not going to include tent camping. I spent a lot of money buying him the perfect tent that he could put up by himself, not too big not too small the just right size. Now he has no plans to use it again.

His retirement plan was to travel on the trike and tent camp across the country. Not now. GRRRRRRRR I am not a happy camper. Who told him the Hilton was the only way to travel?

He says we're only going to stay at the Hilton from now on. WHAT? Where does he think money comes from? The Hilton really?

Who short sheeted his bed? Who frosted his flakes? Is he crazy or what....

Ok 1st off a lot of Americans were trying to point the finger at us Canadians but obviously we is all innocent and the fact that we did not make the list proves it

2ndly if he camped at Blanding landing I can understand his not wanting to camp any more, I still hear those %#%#% train whistles in my head every time I try to sleep. and yeh Trader is right I am still trying to catch up on lost sleep.

I think that place used to be a Hobo camp in 20's and 30's were they used to jump off and on trains. In the end the last remaining Hobo turned it into a camp ground.

At one end of the campground was a sign that said "No Trespassing by order of the DNR...UN-EXPLODED ORDINANCES"

I know I could feel the vibration from the trains going by.

Could really have a bang up time there!

This was a sign near the campground that I found amusing.

Gary

Edited by dingy
spelling

Hey Dingy, they're just CYA. My aunt almost drove down a boat ramp. In Waupaca, the road makes a sharp left, but if you go straight you head down a boat launch. It was nighttime and her first time thru the city. Luckily she stopped before she launched herself.

And what trains? There were trains at Blanding Landing? I musta missed them. :stickpoke: Long Long Short Long. Wooooo woo. Chugga chugga CHOO CHOO!

Glad I wasn't on the list, I toughed it out for the whole week there, so it wasn't me that said "Hilton"!

-Andrew

[ATTACH]79067[/ATTACH][ATTACH]79068[/ATTACH][ATTACH]79069[/ATTACH]

Let me introduce the Hilton. Apparently B2Dad double dog dared him that he couldn't buy a decent camper for the price Phil wanted to pay and of course Phil had to take that dare!