IGNORED

Where is everybody?

Freebird

We are here...north of Louisville, hunkered down for the night. still 300 miles to go to home tomorrow...

Fought rain storms, traffic jams, crazy drivers...but Don and Monty are great drivers and when we made it 5 miles to an exit and still didn't see the end of the jam, we jumped off, got a room, ordered pizza and opened a bottle of wine.

Thanks again for the hospitality. You and Eileen are the best!! thought we said our "goodbyes" this morning...but maybe you and the apple pie were still friends...??? Pretty sad that all your friends just up and left you...or did we????

:whistling::whistling:

We are here...north of Louisville, hunkered down for the night. still 300 miles to go to home tomorrow...

Fought rain storms, traffic jams, crazy drivers...but Don and Monty are great drivers and when we made it 5 miles to an exit and still didn't see the end of the jam, we jumped off, got a room, ordered pizza and opened a bottle of wine.

Thanks again for the hospitality. You and Eileen are the best!! thought we said our "goodbyes" this morning...but maybe you and the apple pie were still friends...??? Pretty sad that all your friends just up and left you...or did we????

hmmmmm...........now I'm thinking I better go see if anybody is still in the guest house. Don't remember that little Mini Muffin leaving. OH.....the HORROR!

Ya'll are not far away from me come on over and we can have a party.

We're in Belafonte Pa. right now and will not be home until the 21or 25th. I can all turn back around and make another party again.........

I hope you didn't take that photo and that quart of Mobil 1 with you on the road back tomorrow!

And Thanks again to you and the Better Half for a GREAT TIME!

BEER30

It's ok Don I left too. Just got home about half an hour ago. Ran into rain on and off in VA then split up with Riderduke and ran into a thunderstorm, downpouring rain, thunder, and lightning. Wasn't much to do except get through and hope it ended. Turned off of 95 onto 295 and the rain stopped the sun came out light nothing happened. Expect we were really soggy.

Oh Don I really did leave, honest. Just don't look in the greenhouse. :whistling::stirthepot:

:rotf::rotf::crackup::rotf::crackup::crackup::rotf::crackup::rotf::rotf:

Margaret

We're in Belafonte Pa. right now and will not be home until the 21or 25th. I can all turn back around and make another party again.........

I hope you didn't take that photo and that quart of Mobil 1 with you on the road back tomorrow!

And Thanks again to you and the Better Half for a GREAT TIME!

BEER30

With that rig you have, where ever you are is home. Happy Motoring.

Sorry Don... the tents all came down and the circus moved on and all us "clowns" had to leave with it !

Thanks again for another great event !

Hate to have to break this to everyone, but after the CLOWN CAPER....Don called us a "BUNCH OF DRUNKEN IDIOTS".. (wonder if they have a costume for that) This is true as witnessed by a few other members.... Here we go again..:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Hate to have to break this to everyone, but after the CLOWN CAPER....Don called us a "BUNCH OF DRUNKEN IDIOTS".. (wonder if they have a costume for that) This is true as witnessed by a few other members.... Here we go again..:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

yea they do:stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot: i have one of those costumes:whistling::stirthepot: havent worn it in quite a long time:confused24: but i got one :stirthepot::stirthepot::whistling::whistling::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

So next year we all dress up looking like YammerDan on Sunday, June 9, 2013?

Kewl!

Hey Kevin.....that's my next door neighbour your talking about!

Mind you I think the property values of my tent went down when he pitch his??......What was that thing he passed-out in anyways?

He was a very good neighbour and was most polite when he woke me up a 3:30 a.m. To ask me...."Excuse me Sir, can you tell me where the RESTROOM is at" ......And like a good neighbour I got up grabbed my flashlight & led him to the port-a-potty! Then I jumped in & used it before him...(There was no way I was going in that thing after him!)

I'm not sure how he found his way back to his hooch......but he must have....as the soothing sound of his snoring soon filled the air to the acomplement of the croaks of the rutting bull-frogs from the pond.....Ah! the sounds of the great outdoors.

So next year we all dress up looking like YammerDan on Sunday, June 9, 2013?

Kewl!

Hey, once we got YammerDan moving Saturday night, Squidley and I had no trouble pouring him into bed! (Dan is a BIG boy!)