IGNORED

So Here Are All Your Suggestions For The 1st Gen Patch...

Well, I've tried to incorporate all your suggestions from a previous thread for a 1st Gen Patch. I think I'm pushing my luck with the manufacture if I request 1 more change for this project has been going on all winter long. Recovering from 3 Wrist/Hand surgerys, I needed something Venture related to do. But if you have a change I'll consider it.

I've included as many colors to represent the variety of 1st Gen Colors in hopes to appeal to as many 1st Gen Owners. Trying to match colors of thread to the Venture colors was a challenge. So for those that own Black, the patch background is Black and Black comprises the majority of the batch. Besides Black On Black ???. Did Someone say Silver, well the Crown is Silver. I tried to come as close as I could to the Available Colors. You might ask why then the Yellow on the crown. Well I really like the Yellow of Dingy's VMax and Dingy's Yellow VMax is the only Vmax I've seen. I know his Yellow VMax is a custom paint. But what the heck...

I'm still waiting for a response from the manufacture as to the smallest patch they would recommend to make, for some of the details are quite small.

When I get the variety of Sizes they recommend and their prices, I'll post a new thread...

Meanwhile enjoy the Patch...I hope it appeals to many for I can't count the number of revisions the manufacture did for me.

Edited by Golf&Venture
Black On Black ???