IGNORED

Is spring ever gonna get here???

bongobobny

My snowblower took a crap today so I had tom invest in a new one to the tune of $1400! Anybody want to help finance it?? My old one runs great but the case that surrounds the tines and impeller has rotted out and now the bottom is disconnected from the sides and it keeps shearing shear bolts! I invested in a Husquarna 30" with a 10HP Briggs and Stratton motor. It's replacing my old MTD.

Hard to believe last year at this time it was in the low 80's!! More snow forcasted with temps in the 20's to 30's...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel your pain .Same here in MN this week a.m. temps were 0° or below. Were still making ice on the lakes .Last year was in the 70's at this time.

:sign yeah that:

The lakes are getting depleted of oxygen and the fish kill could be bad this year :crying:

Let's hope not.

Sure is frustrating. To make it worse for me, I parked my snowmobile for the season (which also happens to be a Yamaha Venture) at the end of February as the trails were shut down by that time in recent years, anticipating that I would be able to ride a bit during March. Still waiting for better weather!

Anyone interested in moving to the beautiful finger lakes NY area. I'll sell you my house. It comes with 6 straight months of cloud cover and freezing cold snowy weather. followed by 6 months of possible rain showers 6 days out of the week. Oh, and the one day it doesn't rain is not on your day off. other then that this is a nice place to live.

I HATE COLD AND SNOW!:starz:

Anyone interested in moving to the beautiful finger lakes NY area. I'll sell you my house. It comes with 6 straight months of cloud cover and freezing cold snowy weather. followed by 6 months of possible rain showers 6 days out of the week. Oh, and the one day it doesn't rain is not on your day off. other then that this is a nice place to live.

I HATE COLD AND SNOW!:starz:

:sign yeah that: :bawling:

Big Tom, If you ever get to Tillamook, Oregon you have got to try some UMPQUA brand Ice cream. They even have a "Lemon Meringue Pie" flavor. It was fantastic. The Tillamook Creamery has a good tour and it drops you off right in the ice cream tasting room!