IGNORED

Is spring ever gonna get here???

bongobobny

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its 3:34 am in South Florida, Outside Temp's are 74 degree's wih a 5 mile an hour breeze.... That is all......:cool10::325::63::ireland::confused24:

That's just cruel man. It's 27 F, been snowing, the wind was doing the "Sideways snow white out" routine and the highways were slick as snot while I was on my way home last night. We ain't gone have much snow on the ground but the drifts should be impressive. :rotf:

Don't work up a sweat down that way. :whistling:

Mike

WANTED: old snowblowers with rusted frames but with motors that run. Will be used to power sun/beach buggies and beach mini bikes for year round use. Will be given a good home. Must be finned engines though. Better to dissapate the heat down here at the beach during the winter months.............

its 3:34 am in South Florida, Outside Temp's are 74 degree's wih a 5 mile an hour breeze.... That is all......:cool10::325::63::ireland::confused24:

HEY DON!!! Can't we do something about this?? I thought those guys down there weren't allowed to post during the winter!!:think: Wait a minute....nevermind!!:snow2:

Yayyyyy!!! Got home and the old snow blower is all gone!!!!!:banana::banana::banana:

I tried that once with an old washer and dryer that still worked. After they sat for a month with no takers I put a sign on them for $25 each, now that they had value they were gone overnight. :confused24:

After they sat for a month with no takers I put a sign on them for $25 each, now that they had value they were gone overnight. :confused24:

Works the same way with kitten and puppies. "Free" ones take forever to give away. With a price tag they suddenly are a a worthwhile addition to someones home. They're gone in a day.

Or take your garbage and wrap it up in gift wrap and leave it in the back of your pickup.

Won't be there long enough to start to stink.