IGNORED

Canadian t-shirt orders

XV1100SE

Sorry I could not make any of the meeting points. One of my neighbours had water leaking from somewhere in the basement ceiling, so I spent part of the day looking for it and fixing it. Maybe I will try to make it for your next run otherwise I will just have to make a trip to kitchener when I can.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don was right it was a good day for a ride!I also didn't get any rain except a few drops when I went to check out the lawn tractor that Brad T told me about.

Thanks Midicat & Don for the coffee!

Nice to meet wrenchrob in person also.

So good also to see Brad T & Rhonda there also!

Wife likes the shirts!

Might see what weather and if wife is working next Sat. if you go for a ride to deliver shirts if I might be able to go also.

• 2 weeks later...
Shirts received in the mail today as ordered. They look great! Too bad you hadn't planned a ride over this way. (we must have at least one Tims per block in this little town) Thanks again Don.

Well we did actually, but then we didn't get everything all lined up,,,, did bring Trader his shirts and we could have had a Meet & Greet in Norwood @ Dan McDiarmid's. Maybe next time we go through there,,,, we'll post it and see what happens.

Shirts received in the mail today as ordered. They look great! Too bad you hadn't planned a ride over this way. (we must have at least one Tims per block in this little town) Thanks again Don.

Glad you like 'em !

Was planning on doing a couple more meet n greets but lately the weather hasn't been cooperative.

Thanks for posting that you received them.

Would be nice to see some members posing with their new shirts on !