IGNORED

Canadian t-shirt orders

XV1100SE

For those that won't be around on Saturday.... could arrange for a coffee this evening or Friday evening. Paris Tim Horton's on Rest Acres Rd at 7pm ?

For a first round of t-shirt deliveries.... was thinking this Saturday :

11am to noon - Woodstock Tim Horton's (566 Norwich Avenue/County Rd 59 exit - North of 401)

1:30pm to 2:30pm - Brantford Tim Horton's (403 and Garden Ave)

4pm-5pm - Mississauga Tim Horton's (800 Bancroft Dr - South of 401 on Mavis)

Let me know if you can make one or all of these locations/times. Will be starting out from the Tim Horton's in Kitchener at 401/Homer Watson (will be there about 9am, leave at 9:30am). Anyone that wants to do the ride with us is more than welcome.

Please post here if you are available on Saturday and at which point you will be meeting us. If no one is available in a certain area I'll cancel that leg of the journey and reschedule.

Thanks !

:canada:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those that won't be around on Saturday.... could arrange for a coffee this evening or Friday evening. Paris Tim Horton's on Rest Acres Rd at 7pm ?

11am to noon - Woodstock Tim Horton's (566 Norwich Avenue/County Rd 59 exit - North of 401)

Let me know if you can make one or all of these locations/times. Will be starting out from the Tim Horton's in Kitchener at 401/Homer Watson (will be there about 9am, leave at 9:30am). Anyone that wants to do the ride with us is more than welcome.

Please post here if you are available on Saturday and at which point you will be meeting us. If no one is available in a certain area I'll cancel that leg of the journey and reschedule.

Thanks !

The only one I can make is Paris, if Trader ordered any, I can take those as well.

I could make Woodstock at 11--12 on Sat. or if more convenient for number of people I could meet you with Carl in Brantford.

If anyone from Woodstock that cannot make it I could also pick theirs up for them and bring back to drop off later.

If anyone wants to meet in Paris tonight at 7.... I need to know as soon as possible. PM me by 5pm. I'll still be coming to Woodstock on Saturday to catch other members too....

Tonight at 7pm at the Tim Horton's on Rest Acres Rd then. I'll bring Trader's shirts with me.

So who's buying the coffee, seeing as Abdul is not going to show?

Now that was funny.... the comment about hanging with Carl !

Hanging Carl,,,,,, there's a law against that,, better go see the Prime Minister. Ottawa here I come.

Thanks !

I am going to try and meet you betwen 11 and 12 in woodstock. Im not 100% sure if i will be there though. I am changing an EGR cooler in a 2004 F550 starting Friday night. If I get it all done Friday I will be there Saturday. If I dont get it done Friday than back to work Saturday morning :confused24:

I can be at the Mississauga point on Sat if anyone else is going to be there but don't make a special trip if I'm the only one.

Originally Posted by XV1100SE viewpost.gif

I am gong to try and make it to Brantford but my day is so messed up with unforseen situations I might fail to make either spots but I shall try. Speaking of Brantford google maps show three timmies in the area of garden and 403. Which one will you be at.

Right at the 403 and Garden Ave. As you come off the 403 it is straight ahead of you. Rest stop with a Wendy's, NY Fries.

What a great day !

Thomas (Midicat) met us in Kitchener for the start of our excursion. Took back roads to Woodstock where we met Phil (Sleepy2), Rob (WrenchRob), Brad and Rhonda (BradT and Naugh-T).

Phil rode with us to Brantford... where sadly no one met us. From there Nancy and I rode to Mississauga where Steve (Pictou) met us.

All in all, over 320km. Good weather until about 10 minutes from home when we ran into a bit of rain.

Rode mostly between 80-90k/h (according to gps). Based on mileage and gas used... 51mpg (Imperial).

Will set up another delivery run for next Saturday. Hopefully those that coudn't make it today will be free then. For those that can/cannot make it... please post here to let me know.