Back on November 4th 1967, two very young people decided to tie the knot. I was blessed to marry the magnificent Nadine I. Templin, and she remained the love of my life for the next 45 years. Wife, Mother, Teacher, Councilor, Friend.

Last night she lost a battle with liver cancer, and there was nothing I could do to fix it. She was surrounded by family and close friends, and slipped away peacefully. She’s now in a much better place, and God has inherited a mighty warrior of the Gospel.

Rest in Peace Sweety, I love you…..

Jack, I am so sorry to hear of your loss, I cant imagine what you and your family are experiencing right now, my thoughts are with you.

WOW, 45 years together, lots of good memories and good times to help get you and your family through this tough time. I know myself and anyone in VRO will be here if you need anything at all, I know everyone says that, but with this group you know its not just word service, we do mean it.

Brian

Back on November 4th 1967, two very young people decided to tie the knot. I was blessed to marry the magnificent Nadine I. Templin, and she remained the love of my life for the next 45 years. Wife, Mother, Teacher, Councilor, Friend.

Last night she lost a battle with liver cancer, and there was nothing I could do to fix it. She was surrounded by family and close friends, and slipped away peacefully. She’s now in a much better place, and God has inherited a mighty warrior of the Gospel.

Very eloquently put Jack. And while there may have been nothing that you could have done to fix it, you did make her time more comforting for her. Prayers sent for you all.

Wow, Jack,,,, you had her support for 45 years,,, sounds like it turned out just the way He planned it. Now you get to go on without her, that's not going to be easy, but deep knee bends help the process. One day at a time my friend, and one day you will also be blessed to meet Him face to face.

Prayers and thoughts being offered for you and your famlies ...