IGNORED

Wolfie pimped her ride

Redneck

If you take a very close look at picture # 5...you will see that they very cleverly stitched a copy of a fly onto the front area of the seat, right next to the red spyder web.

As the bike was saying ,"come sit on my seat, said the spyder to the fly".

I am LMFAO at this. I know it is a real fly, sitting on the seat, but what a perfect picture.

Cool !

Agree, Good job 'neck. Hope you didn't bought for youself as excuse.. hm..hm. Do you still have that blue venture?
Lori bought it not me, I installed the windshield and the seat after she bought them she bought the wrap and had it installed. I do still have the blue venture and I would not trade it for the spyder.

Thanks y'all, and yes it is mine, (who'd of thunk it??)... Mike has been really great at installing the stuff I keep ordering for it, but the wrap was a little much so I hired someone else to put it on. Still getting accustomed to it, but I'll be flying down the highway soon enough. :)

If you ask wolfie I bet she would let you ride that one its just up the road from you.

Hey Squid, come take it for a spin.:301:

Not that I need an excuse for a road trip

:whistling: but I may have to take you up on that. Just need to get life down to a bit calmer level. It's a lot easier to get there since I've taken 1500 miles off my trip moving down here :hihi: Thank you for the offer and I will at some point take y'all up on it :thumbsup2:

• 2 weeks later...