IGNORED

The Adventure Starts Today

bongobobny

Oh boy oh boy!! We are finally starting our 3 week vacation today! Driving down to Florida then taking an 8 day cruise followed by a day at Disney then heading back. The thing that is going to give this vacation that extra special touch is meeting up with members of the VR family along the way! As many of you know this site is special and very dear to my heart so I am really looking forward to the commute.

Tonight is West Virginia meeting up with Skid and Yammer Dan. Haven't seen Skid since Asheville in '07 I think. Dan I always see at MD. We're leaving around 10:00 and having lunch in Erie Pa.

Here's the link to the original thread...

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=66301

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have a few extra minutes get off at I77 exit 146 follow the signs to Ruby Lake. We're 4 miles from the interstate...

OR

if ya wanted milkshake we could get together in Ripley or Fairplain... what do ya say Pickenfred ? you up for a milkshake or icecream at DairyQueen?... this afternoon

I'm about 2-1/2 hrs from summersville...

Joe

Edited by CaptainJoe

You two have a great time.....Don't forget the pics along the way...have fun and be safe....and don't worry about the S**W back home. WE'LL MAKE SURE YOUR DRIVEWAY IS PLOWED SO YOU CAN PARK IN IT WHEN YOU GET BACK..........:whistling: :whistling:and you nextdoor neighbor says not to worry about anything...She has everything under control...:stickpoke: :essen_024:

OK We're all snuggled in at the Best western after an absolutely fantastic dinner with Mr. & Mrs. Yammerdan and the Skid clan! It was sooo terriffic enjoying face time withb you guys! Skid, your daughters are absolutely precious!

Captain Joe I will check the map to see if we are going in that direction. We are heading south on US 19 to beckley then heading to NC and SC. Looking forward to hooking up with etcswjoe tomorrow for dinner. I have to go back out to the car and get the camera and resize some pictures to post a little later.

Our room is nice and cozy with a kingsize bed, nuker and fridge!

Thanks Bob, it was nice seeing you and Becky. Glad you all had time to stop by. Hope you have a safe trip. We're be looking forward to seeing all the pics of your trip. We got our homework finished and the girls are in bed. Time for me to head that way too.

OK Skid and Yammer already know this, but it looks like we are now going to Asheville to the Biltmore on Feb 9th. Just got off the phone with Randy a or Venturous as he is now known, and looks like we are gonna have a little mini M&E in Johnson City Tenn! More to follow on that...

OK snuggled in at a Hampton Inn in Waltersboro SC and etcswjoe just left after a wonderful visit. One more Venturerider I can now put a face to the name! He rode over. Must be nice to be able to ride in January!

Todasy's pictures are from a bridge on Rt 19 in WV that thanks to Yammer Dan I knew enough to stop and check out...