IGNORED

Sometimes we just need to.

KarlS

I also would like to help out a bit. I know how important Christmas is to children as I have two. A 6 year old and a 12 year old. I went to that link but I dont know how to send a donation. Can someone walk me through it? Thanks Rob

Rob,

That is the email address that he uses for his PayPal account. You just go to paypal.com and login to your account. Click on "send money" and enter that email address and the amount that you want to send.

You can still use PayPal ever if you DON'T have a PayPal account. From the same paypal.com home page, click on "send money" and you will see a place to send somebody money using a credit card or debit card. Same process basically.

Just a lurker on here, but couldn't help but wanting to help. Sent what we could. I also want to suggest speaking with the local food bank or church, they don't care what religion you practice or if you do at all, they are there to help any one in need. I hope my small donation helps bring you some joy this Christmas! You and your daughter are in our prayers for better times soon.

Rob,

That is the email address that he uses for his PayPal account. You just go to paypal.com and login to your account. Click on "send money" and enter that email address and the amount that you want to send.

You can still use PayPal ever if you DON'T have a PayPal account. From the same paypal.com home page, click on "send money" and you will see a place to send somebody money using a credit card or debit card. Same process basically.

Thanks freebird. That wasnt to difficult. sent it.

How does a person possibly find the words to properly thank so many people who helped us today. I don't think I've cried so much in my life, I can hardy see the screen to type this. I told Abigail what you wonderful people have done and she says thanks and hopes you all have a Merry Christmas. Abigail has been so great during all this, never complains, and never giving me any grief because of having to go to Goodwill and Salvation Army for things. I didn't know she didn't have a winter coat anymore until I noticed her wearing 3 hoodies. I've never had a problem helping others but have a hard time excepting help and wouldn't of this time if Freebird wouldn't of called me. For the first time in a very long time I'm looking forward to tomorrow.

I cannot express how I feel towards all of you. Thank You all so very very much and may everyone have a Merry Christmas and may God Bless you all........Karl

Karl and Abigail,

No thanks are necessary, If the shoe were on the other foot, you'd do the same for any one of us. If you need to talk, all ya gotta do is pick up the phone, you have my number. If it's a drink you want, I have a fresh batch of Apple pie :thumbsup2:

Merry Christmas and a better New Year

Jay & Jeannie

Merry Christmas Karl and Abby, paypal sent and also the package my wife spoke to you about. No thanks wanted or needed, I just hope if I get into a bad situation I will have friends to help. If we can't help each other then it is a sad world. I hope your new year goes a lot better.

Hey karl, had a little left in my PP acct from selling some parts. Know what its like. been a hard year on many. Its a small amount but i hope it helps. Done the VOA and Salvation Army thing myself plenty. You and Abbey are in my prayers. Remember that you aren't alone. PB&J.:thumbsup2: