IGNORED

Merry Christmas to All

Freebird

As another year winds down, I just want to wish all my VentureRider friends and your families a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS. At my house, we could find some things to complain about I guess but I would rather focus on the many things that we have to be thankful for.

We don't do the exterior decorating thing but I did get the tree up last weekend. Let's see some pictures of all your trees. :)

We have a permanent display for Christmas, for everyday should be Christmas,,, easy for me to say with the two big Blue Spruce in the front yard. They are a daytime display. at night we have all white lights on the eaves,, plain and simple,, the way we are.

But then Marca decided, once the kids were gone and we got a new house, to do something different for a tree. For the last 38 years (I Think) I have got her a Christmas ball. She thought it to be a nice idea to make a tree for them,,, so here they are, the first year of our NEW Christmas tree. Kind of neat I thought!!!!

And your most welcome to come over and view it personally.

And yes,,,

A BLESSED CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU.

........... ENJOY THE SEASON.

. ...............AND SEEK HIM WHILE HE MAY BE FOUND.

Edited by Marcarl

And Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family Don.

Thanks for all the help through the years Don. Hope to be able to see you guys next year even though I doubt I will be able to make it. We´ll see how it goes,,,,,,,,

Jonas and Margret :santa:

[ATTACH]62660[/ATTACH]

Our family tree this year, a long side my laptop with the VentureRider site. I sit in my easy chair and pull the handle back and read and type.

Merry Christmas All, And May God Bless Each And Everyone With A Safe And Happy New Year.

A purple robe,they say he wore.

From; My Family - James,Jeannie,Crystal,Isaiah

To; Your Family - The VentureRider.Org Group

Merry Christmas Don, to you and all your Family. Merry Christmas also to all the friends I know and don't know here On Venture riders. I wish you all a very happy Holidays no matter how you celebrate it. Good wishes to you all. Here's my tree in the place I've called home the last year. The first home I have owned all on my own.

Merry Christmas to all and may the new year bring many safe motorcycle miles to everyone.

Seems this year, too many of our brothers had the mishaps we all dread.:( May you heal

complete, have a great holiday, and get back to riding if you so desire.

later, yammer 2k1

[ATTACH]62679[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]62680[/ATTACH]