IGNORED

Where do you live?

Welcome to the site you will find some of the best people here and some that are 5 beers short of a six pack, like myself, but I am harmless. I live in sunny Florida where every road is flat.

:whistling:

Obviously u don't live in POLK County! lots a bumps here!:smile5:

I suppose you could call it the Carribbean of Canada, living in the most southern part, Windsor, Ontario, right across the river border of Detroit Michigan.

This truly is an awesome web site. I've learned so much from a great bunch of people.:bowdown:

Victoria British Columbia Canada where we ride year round and there is not many straight or flat roads close by.

Vancouver, BC, Canada (just across the water from Kevin and on the mainland) where we get a lot more rain than Victoria so we don't get to ride as much but at least we have a good mix of roadways.... straight, flat, hilly, freeway, back country, mountain twisties,...you name it, we got it.

• 1 month later...

We have it all,,, straight roads, curved roads, roads without straight, hills and valleys, country and city, rain and sunshine, back roads and super slabs.

We're from Southern Ontario,,, and we get Snow, and warm weather, but mostly it's paradise!!

You just don't realize how much a person can appreciate warm weather, until we got rid of the snow, or how good a straight road is, until after being on curves all day long.

We don't have any real mountains, but we're working on that, and I'm sure with the smart government we have now and how they can spend money, it won't be long. We're also a bit short of dessert, but we do have a little sand and that tends to lay the bike down, so Arkansas can keep that.

We have it all,,, straight roads, curved roads, roads without straight, hills and valleys, country and city, rain and sunshine, back roads and super slabs.

We're from Southern Ontario,,, and we get Snow, and warm weather, but mostly it's paradise!!

You just don't realize how much a person can appreciate warm weather, until we got rid of the snow, or how good a straight road is, until after being on curves all day long.

We don't have any real mountains, but we're working on that, and I'm sure with the smart government we have now and how they can spend money, it won't be long. We're also a bit short of dessert, but we do have a little sand and that tends to lay the bike down, so Arkansas can keep that.

Yes we have it pretty good here regarding the various types of roads we have. Not to mention the many numerous scenic views we have righht in our backyards. Like you say Marcarl a little snow over the winter just makes the springtime that much more enjoyable and appreciated. Rob

Like you say Marcarl a little snow over the winter just makes the springtime that much more enjoyable and appreciated. Rob

Who are you both trying to kid?

I'm with BigTom.......I HATE SNOW!

Tichborne is a tiny hamlet about 40 min north of Kingston Ontario....which is at the East end of Lake Ontario

Lots of lakes....twisties...rock outcrops....BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY!

Who are you both trying to kid?

I'm with BigTom.......I HATE SNOW!

Tichborne is a tiny hamlet about 40 min north of Kingston Ontario....which is at the East end of Lake Ontario

Lots of lakes....twisties...rock outcrops....BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY!

So I take it your not looking forward to hopping on a snowmobile and cruising the thousands of groomed open trails of our vast province. Nothing like sledding at 50 m/h on a brisk -20 night with a windchill of about -8000. oh yaaaaa!

Fleming Island Florida (Just south of Jacksonville). The back roads arn't twisty but the views are great if you like pine trees and swamps. I recommend staying off I95 between Jax and Daytona if you want to live!!! It's dangerous for the cages and suicide for bikes. Take US 1 to St Augustine and then A1A along the beach. If you miss Daytona, the next stop is Key West. You won't regret the ride. Plenty of places to stop for refreshment.:thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

We are over here in Potato land...(Idaho) We have all sorts of great roads to travel with some of the finest scenery you could imagine.

Normally this time of year we have plenty of snow but Teri and I just had to go purchase a new tractor so we could plow snow off our very long driveway, so instead of snow we get rain...lots of rain...and at night when the temps go down we get ice...lots of ice...haven't tried plowing the rain off the drive but we do have kayaks.