IGNORED

Is this forum worth 12 bucks a year????

wecruz

This question was asked a few months ago...... Now I personally have drawn hundreds if not thousands of dollars worth of knowledge from this board not to mention dang good entertainment and camaraderie. the purpose of this post is that I just used a how to about fixing an e-4/e-1 code on the class system. followed Freebirds instructions reassembled and it now works perfect!!! Don't mind telling ya'll I feel a little proud of myself.

soldering gun 5.86

solder 2.00

fixing it myself... priceless (with alot of help from friends I,ve never met)

Thanks,

Allen

Why heck all you need to fix one them there Maytag's is spit and bailing wire. :doh: :whistling:

12 bucks ?????? We get that back just in reading Boomer CPO's postings each week.:buttkick:

I stopped and talked to a young man on a 95 wing today and I think spit and bailing twine was all that was holding his together.

When I first found this site it was a freebie. I was stunned at the amount of info available and the attitude of the members here. Everybody was ready and willing to offer advice, parts, data and anything else that would help me get my bike to where I wanted it.

I know Don struggled with the idea of needing to charge a subscription fee for the site, but there are costs involved and they do add up. When he announced the $12.00 fee I about fell over. I already new what the site and members were like and how much knowledge I had gained about my bike while being here. I had no issue with a fee at all.

I have to thank our fearless leader for what he has created here. Well, I guess we all helped create it, to make it what it is today. So thanks to you all.

If the info here is not everything you would would want.....the entertainment value is priceless. I got to get my fix everyday or I get bored.

$12 a year, or $1 a month, or .033333 cents per day. Let me see I'm on this site every single morning, afternoon and evening. Best 3 cents spent.

Besides getting the best Venture M/C help. You get creative new ideas, great jokes, videos.

Once can ask any question on pretty much any topic and get some good response.

Don't forget YammerDan's garage, we are all looking for a solution to his problem. I even offered to come and place the concrete.

Lots of good info here. It is worth $50.00 a year.

:farmer:

For those, that feel the site is worth a lot more...there is a 'DONATE' section where one is welcome to 'donate' what ever extra they feel like donating.:thumbsup2:

I have become addicted to VentureRider.Org . Yes 12 dollars is great. I believe it was free when I joined also. Thanks to Don and all the others whom give him a hand. Lots of laughs and lots of knowledge here, for just about anything for motorcycles and some other interesting topics come up some times.

Great place to spend some time rather than watching the TV. Sometimes however, I do feel the need to read my Bible more, and also pay more attention to what is going on around me than reading the posts. My wife gets so mad when I am not listening to her.

Fuzzy

Its the worst $12, I have ever spent. Since joining in 2006, It has gotten in the way of all the stuff I am really supposed to be doing, like the honey or something or other list (can't remember the full or proper name anymore). Caused me to hang out with, unruly fun loving people, who seem to have nothing better to do than offer free help and advice. Has resulted in my wife, threatening to send me to VRA (Venture Rider Anonyms), because since joining this site in 2006 I have become a pathetic addict.

:95:

Wait a minute I was already messed up before the $12 ....:bang head: HELP :bang head: I NEED HELP.:bang head:

Edited by saddlebum

for 12 bucks a year i got more help and advice then i can even say thanks for. when i was down they picked me back up. wehn i needed to get my bike out of storage and put away here in my back yard i just made a quick call to a member here mike eusa1 and in extrem heat for that day he drove down here with his wife and daughter and rick haywood. showed up also. these wonderfull pepole got my bike up in the yard place boards and stuff to hold it up mike showed me how easy it was for him to get it up on the center stand the big show off LOL. then for the time to come down and leand a hand it cost me some time at a rootbeer stand where i enjoyed my time with them. now you cant get that kind of help from atow truck driver for 12 bucks can ya?

Its the worst $12, I have ever spent. Since joining in 2006, It has gotten in the way of all the stuff I am really supposed to be doing, like the honey or something or other list (can't remember the full or proper name anymore). Caused me to hang out with, unruly fun loving people, who seem to have nothing better to do than offer free help and advice. Has resulted in my wife, threatening to send me to VRA (Venture Rider Anonyms), because since joining this site in 2006 I have become a pathetic addict.

:95:

Wait a minute I was already messed up before the $12 ....:bang head: HELP :bang head: I NEED HELP.:bang head:

I ain't addicted!! And I can leave anytime I want to. And I did about 20 times!!!:whistling::whistling:

$12.00 was worth the price of admission alone. And the first thing I fixed with the help of this site (battery warning light fix) and it worked perfect. I even made one for my friend that has the same issue. Worth twice the $12.00 , thanks .

I still need to do that one!!:whistling::whistling: