IGNORED

Need Prayers for Ponch!!!

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's so hard to hear that anyone has been hurt on a motorcycle...let alone someone from our own VR family...Our thoughts and Prayers are being sent everday for the family.

We pray that you will have the strength to get through this. We are sending some Angels to watch over you...:2132: :2132: :2132: :2132: :2132:. Praying for a full and speedy recovery. Big Tom and Taters

Thanks for the update, since we wont have internet connection at Vogel, it would be great if you could give us a call with updates if at all possible. We will keep Ponch and Lil Bit in our prayers as long as it takes....

Lewis & Charlene

Lewis. I'll check at home for updates before riding to Vogel each day.

I would like to join the chorus of "yaaaaaa". I got to tell you it cracked me up about him giving "1/2 of the peace sign" I can only imagine it being one finger...and as feisty as Ponch seems to be, I think I may know which one!!!!!

My thoughts exactly when I read that info....Ponch has never struck me as being a hippie lover...:rotf:

Regardless of that progress is progress so let's all keep yapping at the Man upstairs to speed Ponch's recovery.

Boomer....whose favorite sayin is "Can ya see which finger I'm waving at ya?".....:whistling: