IGNORED

# of hrs spent in the saddle

Gyronut

somewhere between 25-30 on an average week.

After rethinking this, I am not really sure. I bought my RSV on July 27th last year and it had 18,700 miles on it and I just truned it over 51,000 yesterday so if I divide by how many days dived by how many miles.........................o the heck with it. Alot I guess but want nore. Just like a man isn't it? Always wanting more:big-grin-emoticon:

No freaking idea. I bought the bike in late 2001 and have 147,500 miles on it now. Never used it for commuting so most of the time while riding it was at 10+ hours per day. As of now I only ride it once or twice a month, but come fall the miles will rack up.

:farmer:

Ok, 25 minutes to work and then 25 back home = 50 minutes per day x 5 = 250 minutes divided by 60 minutes = 4.16666666667 hours of riding back and forth to the job and parking in the State Hwy Garage at work and then back my garage at home.

Hours sitting in garage during work week = 24 hrs per day x 5 = 120 hours minus 4.16666666667 riding to work = 115.33333333 hours sitting in garages. Conclusion to this ma-ham is this.

The bike gets more rest than I do.

Edited by FuzzyRSTD