IGNORED

Ah it's back & running again

Carbon_One

Sorry about that folks but there was absolutely nothing that I could do. The entire data center in Dallas where our server is hosted had a power outage. The automatic transfer switch to standby power apparently ALSO failed. So it was a big mess. I got...uh...well lets just say a FEW emails that the site was down. I am actually in Long Beach, CA this week for a trade show and was busy setting up the booth all day today. Even if I could have gotten away from that though, there was nothing I could do.

Again, sorry about the down time but sometimes things are just out of our control.

So Freebird, you gonna pro-rate our yearly dues since the site was down for a few hours. I think it comes to about 0.0212 cents or something close to that...:rotf:

Just put mine towards next year. :rotf:

Wally

He'll probably send you that ....

... Just pay shipping and handling

:rotf::rotf::rotf:

I hate the feeling I get when my comfort zone is disrupted! I wandered around not knowing what I was gonna do to pass the time while VRO was down.

I have a yahoo group I set up years ago incase the web site for Diamond T trucks went down, we could use it as a clearinghouse for time like this afternoon when VRO was MIA. Here is the link to the group http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/Diamond-T-Trucks/ feel free to check there for other lost souls if the board ever goes down again.

Sorry about that folks but there was absolutely nothing that I could do. The entire data center in Dallas where our server is hosted had a power outage. The automatic transfer switch to standby power apparently ALSO failed. So it was a big mess. I got...uh...well lets just say a FEW emails that the site was down. I am actually in Long Beach, CA this week for a trade show and was busy setting up the booth all day today. Even if I could have gotten away from that though, there was nothing I could do.

Again, sorry about the down time but sometimes things are just out of our control.

I can't believe a man with your powers couldn't do nothing! :smile5:

(is that a double-negative or sumpin?)

Naw...doubt I'll even go. I can see the beach and the Queen Mary from the convention center but I'll be buried with business every day.

Glad everything is back up to par Don. Myself, like the others, was really worried about all this. I thought, man did I forget to pay my dues or something.

Trying not to be to nosy here, but just wondering what you do on the job Freebird ? I know you travel a lot. But what is a Field Tech's job ?

Fuzzy

Glad everything is back up to par Don. Myself, like the others, was really worried about all this. I thought, man did I forget to pay my dues or something.

Trying not to be to nosy here, but just wondering what you do on the job Freebird ? I know you travel a lot. But what is a Field Tech's job ?

Fuzzy

I work for a company that manufacturers sign letters and cast and acid etched plaques. So most of my time is spent meeting with sign companies and architects and some trade shows.

I first noticed it down a few minutes after 12:00 noon.

With this site down it made me actually look like I had nothing to do at work.

I was already cranky cuz I am not in Muncie IN on vacation right now, Then this site going down.......... There were nearly fatalities at work.