IGNORED

What a lemon....

IH Truck Guy

This is how my day is going....:bang head:

Truck went to a idle and that's it..

I was on my way to the dealer to get the A/C fixed for the 5th time....

It looks great,but I can't keep it out of the shop....

It isn't a 2nd gen IH by any chance???

:stickpoke: :think:

Gary

It is a Beauty Dan. Hope they get the bugs out of it.

I would hope it's still under warranty :think:

It's only 3 months old.

Everything is still covered....

Bugs,,,this thing has ghosts......

Oh the fond memories of those 13 lettered son-of-a-b1tche$. Theres a reason theres 13 letters in their names.

This is my 3rd one......

Since Freightliner bought them,they are going downhill....

"Since Freightliner bought them.". I think that's the problem. Did a dot insp on Clint Bowyer's nascar transport, 2011 Frieghtliner, and the a/c wasn't working. Bad part was it was a rental because their main tractor had broke down, go figure.

Dan:

I have a slightly used Volvo that you could use. It is only 6 weeks old and less than 20,000 miles. It might need to have the paint touched up though. Actually, mine is in a little better shape than this one.

Jim

PS: The driver walked away with minor injuries.

This is how my day is going....:bang head:

Truck went to a idle and that's it..

I was on my way to the dealer to get the A/C fixed for the 5th time....

It looks great,but I can't keep it out of the shop....

for some one who calls himself IHC Truck Guy that sure looks like a western star to me. P/S don't feel bad every manufactureres trucks have gone for a crap due to emissions and electronics. Its just not a real world anymore.:bang head:

for some one who calls himself IHC Truck Guy that sure looks like a western star to me. P/S don't feel bad every manufactureres trucks have gone for a crap due to emissions and electronics. Its just not a real world anymore.:bang head:

Yeah, that's the truth. The Government is making everything better... :thumbdown:

Yeah, that's the truth. The Government is making everything better... :thumbdown:

You got that right. I am seeing the same problems in our trucks at work, the newer trucks. We have had to have some extra training on the procedures for the emissions systems and so forth. The orange lights and the red lights and the green lights. Our trucks are sometimes used at slow speeds when potholing during summer and using sweeper brooms(5 MPH). Then in winter we are plowing snow and ice and salting at some times very slow speeds and never over 35 MPH or so. I use an older tandem, it has it's problems and sometimes I wish they would hurry and get my promised new truck, but then after some of the problems I see them having, I have second thoughts.

Fuzzy

The company I work for leases all their trucks and our trucks are never more than two years old. Because we change trucks every two years, we have very few mechanical problems. I have only broken down twice in four years. Once for a flat tire and once for a bad alternator. I only work two or three days a week, so I only put about 90 K miles on a year. If we have a mechanical problem we just make a phone call to the leasing company or push a emergency button on the dash and they send the repair people out to us and fix the problem. For security reasons, we have three computer systems, in the truck, that tracks us by satellite and keeps the company up to date on our location and monitors the operation of the truck. We drive "plain jane" Volvos. Model 780's that are painted plain white for security reasons. They look like every other Volvo on the road. But they are outfitted with all the comfort things for living on the road, APU's, refrig, microwave, TV, DVD player, ipod hookups, and Internet w/e-mail. A home away from home.

Jim

The company I work for leases all their trucks and our trucks are never more than two years old. Because we change trucks every two years, we have very few mechanical problems. I have only broken down twice in four years. Once for a flat tire and once for a bad alternator. I only work two or three days a week, so I only put about 90 K miles on a year. If we have a mechanical problem we just make a phone call to the leasing company or push a emergency button on the dash and they send the repair people out to us and fix the problem. For security reasons, we have three computer systems, in the truck, that tracks us by satellite and keeps the company up to date on our location and monitors the operation of the truck. We drive "plain jane" Volvos. Model 780's that are painted plain white for security reasons. They look like every other Volvo on the road. But they are outfitted with all the comfort things for living on the road, APU's, refrig, microwave, TV, DVD player, ipod hookups, and Internet w/e-mail. A home away from home.

Jim

Lemon
Picker !!

http://f814.mail.yahoo.com/ya/download?mid=1%5f22017%5fAITHjkQAAB6GTi41fgfaXHMud08&pid=2.2&fid=Inbox&inline=1
I went to apply for a job in a Florida lemon grove.

The foreman frowned and said, "I have to ask you this: Have you had any actual experience in picking lemons?"

"Well, as a matter of fact, I have!

"
I've been divorced three times, owned 2 Toyotas, and I voted for Obama.

lowell

Dan:

I have a slightly used Volvo that you could use. It is only 6 weeks old and less than 20,000 miles. It might need to have the paint touched up though. Actually, mine is in a little better shape than this one.

Jim

Wow is all I can say.........:yikes:

When I owned my trucks,I had all IHC....

But now because I drive for the man,I don't get to choose...:bawling:

• 5 weeks later...
Dan:

Jim

You can see that truck does what it was engineered to do in a head on. Its designed so that the power train goes down under the cab in case of a collision.