IGNORED

One thing missing from your workshop

twigg

If you could add one tool, or piece of equipment to your shop, what would it be. Add a second choice too if you like :)

In my case I would like a motorcycle lift. I am way past the point where kneeling on the floor is fun.

Please feel free to link this thread to anyone who might consider you at Christmas and Birthday

About the only other thing that comes to mind that I sometimes wish I had is a Mig welder.

Not that I'd use it much but there have been times when it would have come in handy.

As for the second choice, gimme a paint booth and some quality equipment, including a few air brushes as I'd LOVE to experiment and learn more with custom painting.

I would like to have a nice table lift as well. That is something that I hope to add sometime this year. :thumbsup2:

Just the ease of removing the back wheel makes it all worthwhile :)

I think they all have a removable plate there ... make sure the one you get does.

Second the Mig Welder ... I'd add a lathe and milling machine, but I wouldn't use them enough.

Yah!! A welder would be nice!! So would a lathe! Or a milling machine! A lift would be nice but I get along OK with my mechanic's stool and besides, I don't think they make a lift for a trike...

heh!

We were tping at the same time :)

EDIT: A four post lift with a cross beam would take the trike :)

Guest Zak202

A bike lift and maybe a drill press. I already have a great set of tools and a welder. The lift is definitely the next 'big' purchase.