IGNORED

Contest Starts NOW!

Freebird

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A beautiful day here in Arkansas (temperature wise anyway)...and I got my bike out for a nice little 125 miles.

But sadly, the bike just quit for no reason. I was 17 miles from home.

I had the dealer come pick it up and they said it needed a link of wire and a fuse replaced.

Here is what they charged me:

Towing: $48.00

Fuse Replaced: $22.50

Rewire Gustav Relay: $28.75

Labor: $49.00

SUBTOTAL: $148.25

Tax (7.25%) $10.75

TOTAL AMT OWED: $159.00

I have NO IDEA where I will get this exact amount of money? :bawling:

Off topic just a bit, but that's okay!

Ohhhhhh......

I get it now!

Don't really have many hobbies, but keep myself busy, just not sure doing what.

Brad

...my hobby is getting tax payers who have no hobbies pi$$ed off at civil servants that get the summers off to go riding.

:crackup:

Those of you who know Scooter Bob and I already know that I have to change my answer because this is a PG site :stirthepot: so... I would have to say that my favorite hobby other than riding with Scooter Bob would be dreaming about how to

spend money :mo money: I don't have and strip poker, or strip dominos, or strip cribbage or strip anything, or leather ... never mind that one...:rotf: Maybe I should have listed BSing first huh?

ladyfyrefiter aka Karen

Can eating be considered a hobby? I enjoy either riding or driving to different restaurants to try different things. I may hear of a great restaurant 150 miles away and one day we would head there to give it a try. Also, finding where the Working Cow ice cream stands are located......:smile5:

AS my pic below shows, I enjoy hammock camping. I sew all my own gear. (hammock, rain flys) My whold family does this also. The neat thing, my sleeping gear including blankets weigh less than 10 pds and fit neatly into one saddlebag and I dont need a flat place to sleep, just two things to hang from.

I am a Ham and also coach middle school baseball and softball for more fun.