IGNORED

I can not

Naugh-T

believe Brad did it again, our youngest daughter she is 16, has her first boyfriend over and Brad accidently hits the kid opening the garage door :buttkick: and he even called us ma'am and sir, I know his mom a little if he didnt call us that he would be in trouble, geez Brad

Naugh-T

LOL better then handing the kid a 45 round with his name on it!!

believe Brad did it again, our youngest daughter she is 16, has her first boyfriend over and Brad accidently hits the kid opening the garage door :buttkick: and he even called us ma'am and sir, I know his mom a little if he didnt call us that he would be in trouble, geez Brad

Naugh-T

Brad did it again, our youngest daughter she is 16, has her first boyfriend over and Brad accidently hits the kid opening the garage door.

now i've got to ask, is this kid that TALL :Bunny2: or did brad already have him backed into a corner of the garage door laying the LAW down, about dating brooke :icon_smile_question

reguards

don c.

I have been telling both my daughters I am ready for grand kids! One mentioned that they were not even married yet?! Who said anything about marriage? I have no interest in a son in law! I just want grand kids!! What the hell am I gonna do with a son in law?? My girlfriend cuts the grass, cleans the house, and is a fantastic cook. All I have to do is maintain my bike. So again, what the hell do I need with a son in law??

A co-worker told me he just "stared" at the guys crotch and asked him if he wanted to keep them.

mind you....the dad was a body builder and his nose was all over his face from previous "encounters"

He said he never had any problems with his daughter's boyfriends!

you should put velcro on the garage door and get the boyfriend to wear a wool sweater.

hey Brooke, where did the new boyfriend go?

when my daughters came home with a new boyfriend i would hand the new young fellow a t-shirt with a target on the front and on the back. i am 6 ft 4 and 280 lbs. no questions were asked.