IGNORED

I Need Prayer

bongobobny

Sunday I stepped on a rofing nail around 1:0 and with my periferal neuropathy I didn't feel it. I noticed it around 5:30 when I came in for the day and my sock was stuck to my shoe. As I was walking across the floor I noticed I was leacving a small blood trail. Monday morning all seemed reasonably well so I went to work. Big mistake. As the day progressed I felt sicker and aicker, and when I got home my toe that got the nail in it was all inflamed. Called my doctor last night and he gave me a prescription for some antibiotics. Went to the doctors today, and it does not look good. They gave me a shot of a second antibiotic and a prescription for a third antibiotic. I'm staying home the rest of the week on DB, and have to go back to the doctor's on thursday.

I really do not want to loose another toe, this one is on the other foot, so please pray for me!!!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

prayers offerd up and be carefull. my grandma had a simple ingrown toe nail infection or so she thought and with her condition it cost her her big toe. then latter her whole foot. please be carefull if something hurts more then a day it should be checked ok.

now if my friend Dianne sees this she would say oldgoat look whos talking???

Many thanks to all of you!!

I was cleaning out my gardening shed when it happened. There were a few nails left over from when I did the roof on it, and I just swept them into a garbage bag from the shelf. One must have missed the bag, and just my luck I stepped on it!