IGNORED

Mom

1BigDog

Just to let my other family know and to ask for their prayers for her......my mother passed on Monday from a variety of complications. She finally had a heart attack and signed a DNR. She passed several hours later. The day before she had said that she had seen dad waiting for her. Guess I knew this was coming but you never really expect it to happen.......

God bless and give you comfort during this sad time in your life,Jeff. I have lost my mother to cancer and my dad to a brain tumor. It is one of the hardest things to face that you have to do. I will be sending up prayers from Ga. for you and your family.

Craig

Jeff,

May the Lord hold you and comfort you in this your time of sorrow!

We are never ready. Most words ring hollow at times like this. One never gets over this, but time will make it easier to deal with.

Prayers sent for you and your family.

Walter

Jeff,

Never easy to let family go "Home" we were never meant to stay here forever. No great words of wisdom here bro, we love you guys and wish you all the best to heal the hole that is in your life right now....you know the phone #

Jeff,

So sorry to hear of your mother's passing. We feel your pain,Allen & I both have lost our Mothers.Just know that she is at peace now where there is no pain.Blessed be the day when we all meet again onedayYou and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

God Bless you

Allen & Patti