IGNORED

Skydoc_17 Has Been Badly Injured!

skydoc_17

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Jean for letting us know.

I too wish all the Best for a complete and speedy Recovery and will keep you on my Thoughts.

Both of ya !!! :fingers-crossed-emo :fingers-crossed-emo :fingers-crossed-emo

Please tell Earl, he should listen to the Doctor and like Snaggletooth said, if nothing else works, use feel free to use a fryin' Pan if necessary to krrp hiom in line ...

Jean, you don't know me but I am the guy your hubby stayed with in Zebulon and he and I had a blast, as well as made my bike run great.

I consider both of you a friend and I have invited both of you to spend a little time down South; I hope you take me up on this.

Now, Tell that Yank to do what you say and get well soon. Our prayers are with you and Earl.

Stay in touch.

Guest Ken8143

Jean, thanks for letting us know. Earl is good people and helped me out a couple times in the shop by the creek. Give him warm greetings from Ken and Kathy - we enjoyed meeting you all. We pray for a speedy resolution.

Lousy timing Earl! You should've done that when you had three feet of snow on the ground, wouldn't have had to shovel and be able to ride this summer.

Would've been even better if you'd stayed on your feet. Hope you get over this soon. Take care.

Sad, news, Earl, take it easy brother and don't worry about any thing but taking care of your self, your health is the most important thing and everyone understands that. your in our prayers for a full and speedy recovery. If you need anything just ask.

Hi VR.ORG members,

It's Jean, Earl's wife again. Earl has been scheduled for sugary first thing Monday Morning! It seems he really screwed his back up and the doctors don't want to wait. They said the rupture had put a tremendous amount of pressure on his spinal cord. He will be staying in the hospital for a few days after the operation. I am grateful he will not be in pain any more, but concerned about the sugary and the length of time they want to keep him in the hospital. Does staying in the hospital after this type of sugary sound normal? I thought this type of operation was usually an in and out thing? I am very worried.

Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers, Earl is such an active person, this has been very hard on him. He has been very touched by your comments.

Please continue to pray for him,

Jean

hi jean, my wife had spinal fusion about 6 years ago and was in the hospital for 3-4 days.the doctor removed the disc between L4 and L5 and then fused it all together. she was able to move around a few days later,but it was a month before she could move around on her own. she say's he will be very frustrated and cranky. above all she say's DON'T PUSH IT!! will keep you both in our thoughts. bill&heidi

Hello to all the VentureRider Members, This is Jean, Earl's wife. Earl injured his back a few weeks ago while working on a motorcycle for one of the members of the site. We had a really bad rain Friday, May 7th and he fell down the front porch stairs during the storm. I took him for a MRI on Monday, May 10th and he has ruptured a disk between L4 and L5 in his back. He is in a lot of pain and on some heavy duty pain meds. right now. If he is supplying parts for you, please be patient with him as he is bed ridden right now. I will be checking his emails daily, and will try my best to make sure that parts he has ordered for anyone are shipped in a timely manner. At this time, he is not able to sit up at the computer, but I will relay questions to him and return answers as they come. Everything in the classifieds for sale will be shipped until supplies run out. We have plenty of the batteries for the First Gens. and Second Gens. as well as most of the other items. We are hoping he will have a corrective surgery in the next few weeks and he will be back on his feet very soon. I have been following the problem with the Clutch Spring and as soon as the new springs arrive I will do my best to ship everyone a new spring as soon as I get them. If your bike is at Earl's shop for repairs, please contact me and I will let you know where he is in the repair process. We are both very sorry for this disruption in the services he provides, and I will do my best to continue to be of service to the members of this site. Your thoughts and prayers would be most helpful during this time, He so enjoys the friendships he had made on this site. It breaks my heart to see him in such pain, and to be deprived of the joy he receives from helping the members of this site. Please take a moment and say a prayer for him, I am so worried.:sick:

Jean

Toughts and prayers are on the way !! good luck in the recovery process. Ron

I was only in the hospital 5 days this last time. As soon as they see you can get up and down ok they get you out of there. And they will do it sooner knowing there is someone at home to take care of him. I would of got out a day earlier if I would of had someone at home to help. But it wasn't worth getting married for one day less in hospital. LOL. But I had visiting Nurses everyday. See you both in the morning, should be around 9:00am.