IGNORED

Just wanted to introduce myself

YoungBlood

I'm brand new to the fourm so I thought I would post a quick note to introduce myself.

My name is Kyle and I'm from the Richmond, IN area. I ride a red/white Royal Star XVZ13A. I've been riding my Royal Star (named Tanto, cause he looks like an Indian, but he's not!) for about a year now and I can't believe I've never found this site before. I'm still pretty new to the whole moorcycle community (I've been riding for about 5 years, but I've never been involved in any clubs, charity rides, poker runs etc..) and I have lots of questions, but I'll try to pace myself so I don't annoy you guys too much. I would post a picture of Tanto, but I don't have a clue how that would work.

So anyway I just wanted to let you guys know a little about me. I hope to see you around!

--Kyle

You have done it now.............you just joined the most outstanding group of people you will ever want to meet...........it will become an addiction..........just ask anyone...........and there is a 12 step plan for this addiction........:Venture:

Enjoy your ride and explore this site, you will be amazed at the wealth of info you will find, and the people are pretty kewl too.

Kyle,

Welcome to the asylum. Ask away on your questions. We are always happy to share our wealth of knowledge and abuse.

To post pics,

1) Pictures must be resized to fit (fairly small - you can see the limitations while doing the next item)

2) While creating a new post, there is a button down the page that says 'Manage Attachments'. Click on that and import your pics by dragging and dropping or browsing to the file. You can see the limitations here too. Usually 640x640.

3) If you don't know how to resize your pics, I suggest emailing them to yourself. Most email programs will allow you a choice of sending the original size or reduced size. Save the reduced size picture from the received email. The reduced size will usually work in a post.

There are several other ways to resize and get your pics in a post, this is just one.

Again, welcome. Let us know how we can help out.

RR

:wel_4Wa:

Now that you have instructions we'd really like to see a pic of Tanto. You will really like it here. Questions are very welcome and you'll get lots of answers. Some of them will most likely even be right. Enjoy your stay...

Wayne

Kyle as has already been said :welcome1:to the asylum!!! :banana::banana::banana:

Don't be afraid to jump in and ask questions, you'll get plenty of answers, some of which may even be right :cool10:.

And if you get picked on, remember only time to worry is when folks STOP picking on ya!!:Bunny:

You have done it now.............you just joined the most outstanding group of people you will ever want to meet...........it will become an addiction..........just ask anyone...........and there is a 12 step plan for this addiction........

Enjoy your ride and explore this site, you will be amazed at the wealth of info you will find, and the people are pretty kewl too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the first step is - put the key in the bike's ignition

the 12th step is -pull into the first Dairy Queen

steps 2 thru 11 get you to step 12.

and welcome.

Welcome to the family. Oh and we aren't all crazy and don't believe a thing they say about me. :innocent: Oh one thing we don't really tell you till we get you is you can't leave. You will be ours from now on. Hope you get to go to a meet you won't regret that. We have our annual Maintenance day in Oberlin OH on June 19th, come on over and meet some of us. I think they actually have the pond monsters under control so no worries there. :whistling:I think that last virgin sacrifice may have worked. I'm pretty sure there's a bunch heading this way you could hook up with.

As for questions go ahead and ask, they may actually get to answering the actual question, plus way more info they you wanted to know. :) Now I need to go take my medication before the nurse finds me. :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Margaret

Just wander on down our way and we'll be glad to answer your questions for a few Brews. Really, If you do a search on a key word that has to do with your questions you will find lots of info and if not someone here will assist you. Check the technical sections out for assistance on maintenance on your Tanto. Attend Meet N Greet and definately attend Maintenance Days. Lots of really great people on this site and many will go out of there way to assist you when you need it. Just pay it forward.

Again

Welcome and remember ride it like you stole it and keep the REV's up as the bike loves it that way.

:7_6_3[1]:

Go ahead and ask your questions

This group, can help with most anything, or get you in contact with the best suppliers.

How toos, and best products for your ride.

and if your ever in South Florida, you'll have a place to lay your head for the night.

everyone, on this site. Is Family. and they treat you that way.

so enjoy

And, Welcome to the Site