IGNORED

Hey Freebird, How 'bout our COWBOYS?

Wolfie

Cowboys now 5-0, BTW Texans are also 5-0. Do I see a Texas Super Bowl???

Excellent last two seconds of the game, Folk makes one 53 yd field goal to get called back then makes the second to win the game. Way to go Cowboys. :thumbsup2::big-grin-emoticon::thumbsup2::thumbsup:

Don, can you banish Redneck from watching anymore Dallas games??? He always roots for the OTHER team.:rotf::rotf::rotf: And Redneck :happy-emoticon::nanner:

But, I thought Freebird was a BUCKEYE now...:rotf::rotf:

http://assets.bengals.com/images/history/logo81-96_100w.gif

This is copied and pasted from a Freebird post or thread.

icon1.gif Go Cowboys!!!!

I am and always will be a Cowboys fan. They haven't given me much to cheer about for a few years but I'll stick by them. Tonight sure isn't starting off good though.... :(

They still have a lot of work to do before they are a top team again. I also just don't think that Romo is their future.

image.php?u=1&type=sigpic&dateline=1183360249

This is copied and pasted from a Freebird post or thread.

icon1.gif Go Cowboys!!!!

I am and always will be a Cowboys fan. They haven't given me much to cheer about for a few years but I'll stick by them. Tonight sure isn't starting off good though.... :(

They still have a lot of work to do before they are a top team again. I also just don't think that Romo is their future.

image.php?u=1&type=sigpic&dateline=1183360249

I will stand by that quote. I will ALWAYS be a Cowboys fan and am GLAD that they are doing well. I still don't think that Tony Roma is the man who can lead them to another Super Bowl victory though. I HOPE I am wrong. :)

Beginning to look like you MAY be wrong. When he looks good, he looks great - but when he looks bad he is horrible. I think next week will tell. I got to watch the end of the yankees game and the cowboys last night with my boss - a New Yorker. Lets see - he hated the cowboys and huge Yankees fan. Good night all around!

Actually have a lot of respect for my manager, but he took some last night. BTW, we were in Kansas City so not a lot of Yankee fans around.

I think next week will be the real test of what the Cowboys can do this year.

How can any team come back from 5 interceptions, a fumble, and two run backs and still have what it takes to get the job done. Dallas has what it takes to win, Enough said, 5-0.

Bring on new england.

See You on sundayhttp://nfl.imageg.net/graphics/category_images/patriots_logo.jpg

STEELERS!!!!!!!

GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!

NOThttp://nfl.imageg.net/graphics/category_images/patriots_logo.jpg

I love my Jets even if we do suck!!!

And anyone playing New England!

:crying::crying::Im not listening to:Im not listening to:stirthepot::stirthepot:

http://nfl.imageg.net/graphics/category_images/patriots_logo.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moakster viewpost.gif

How can any team come back from 5 interceptions, a fumble, and two run backs and still have what it takes to get the job done. Dallas has what it takes to win, Enough said, 5-0.

Bring on new england.

See You on sundayhttp://nfl.imageg.net/graphics/category_images/patriots_logo.jpg

See you there. Oh by the way, you did know we are playing in DALLAS ..........

To bad long plan ride home, lots to think about:cool10:

Guest BluesLover

What a sad ending to that game! As a true and blue Bills fan (have been since the days of Jack Kemp - yes, I suffered through the Super Bowl near misses too) - to lose the game like that is just incredible!!!

After stopping the 2-point convert attempt for the tie, and after the great game the special teams had, to let the 'Boys recover the kickoff sucked.

The only good news is that T.O. did NOTHING to help the 'Boys (I was particularly happy to see him drop a couple of passes along the way, especially on the final 2 drives).

Oh ... and yeah ... the other good news ... the big-time fold job by the Yankees!!! Do feel sorry for Joe Torre though ... think he'll be looking for work elsewhere.

Cheers,

The thing you need to remeber about the cowboys is that it was just Buffallo that they beat and just barely. I wasnt that impressed I mean they almost lost to Buffallo.

Here are some pics from the Steeler game a few weeks back (I hate the retro uniforms) and there was no doubt about the game they beat the snot out of Buffallo, just like the cowboys should have. Can you say way over rated.

Paul

GO STEELERS !!!!!

Man what a nail-biting game for sure. During the fiasco of the last 2 minutes of the game, I kept thinking: "Man what else can happen"?......then something else even more unbelievable would happen. After T'O' dropped the last ditch effort for the 2 point conversion, I thought it was all over. MAN, was I wrong.

Speaking of T'O', I'm beginning to believe that he's afraid of getting hit. Every time he drops the ball or misses an easily catchable pass, he's always taking his eyes off the ball to check out his escape route or watching the freight train coming his way. Even on balls he seemingly catches, he eventually drops on the way to the ground because he is more worried about breaking his fall to the ground than he is about holding onto the dang ball.

All in all, I'm still a fan. GO COWBOYS!

PS: Nick Folk is my Place Kicker on my Fantasy Football Team. Even after last night's game, I couldn't trade him to my coworker for Tony Romo. Go figure.:confused24:

Well I can say 5-0 but really its not a big deal because of the 5 teams they played there are only 6 wins among all five and the Giants have 3. So the games against the Fins and the Rams might as well have been against high school teams as they have a combined record of 0-10 ( the 2 worst teams in the NFL) Then would be the Bills at 1-4 also bottom of the barrel. Chicago has nothin at 2-3. So the only semi decent team they played were the Giants who are the only team they played that has a winning record at 3-2 and they are so so.

Really the only team that has a shot at going undefeated are the Patriots and with that there are way to many games to go to speculate as anything can happen.

So the cowboys being 5-0 at this point of the season playing no one but basement teams doesnt mean much. But you guys enjoy it while you can as it will end and it will probably be sooner than you think.

So try this again and say way over rated.

:nanner:

HHHMMMMMMM, dare I say:

GO COLTS!!!!!!!!

The only competition for the Colts this year is going to be the Patriots, they play again at our house and I don't think they stand a chance!!!! We played Tampa Bay with 5 of our starters out (Harrison, Addai, Morris, Bob Sanders to name 4), and beat the Bucs 33-14. TB couldn't run, pass or shoot their way into the end zone. See you in January!

Dan:080402gudl_prv::080402gudl_prv: