IGNORED

February 7th, 2010

Hummingbird

At 1 AM this morning my step-son passed away with his wife by his side and family nearby. Bill lost a short battle with cancer as he was diagnosed last September. He leaves behind a multitude of friends and family including a 3 year old daughter and a 5 year old son. 38 years on earth is too short yet long enough to make an incredible impact as Bill has done.

God blessed us with Bill's presence and now we are blessed in knowing he is in God's hands.

Dick,

I am truly sorry to see this on this morning. Our conversation was very sober yesterday and I had hoped that he would have had a bit more time. All the best to you and the entire family, God now has another of his sons home. May your family rest assured that Bill no longer wants or needs for anything...sorry for your loss my friend.

Looks God has blessed this young man with a family who loved him. And still misses him in this life..life is short for all of us ..its how u live it..he had two wounderful children, that will always remember their daddy..its rough now ,,but lov and family will be there to lean on..our prayery and thoughts are with your family...you were blessed to have him,,look at the life he gave...

Your friends

"smile"

I am truly sorry to hear this news. I guess if I was to be granted just a single wish, It would have to be that cancer be forever cured on this earth. We have lost so many friend and family members over the past few years. Please know that all the family and friends will be in our prayers.

Guest Ken8143

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. At least he did not have to die alone - he had loved ones to be with his as he crossed the great divide. We pray for sustaining comfort for all.