IGNORED

Just a sad time......

Renne

I'm relatively new to the site and immediately felt a sense of "family" here. Although I tend to "josh" a lot and poke fun, there is a serious side and I'm dealing with that tonight. My lovely mother-in-law's funeral will be tomorrow. She passed last Friday from COPD, an insidious nasty consuming fate of which I hope never to have to be witness to again. Michelle, my wife, a firstborn and I were with Mae every day for the past 17 months. We did all we could to make her comfortable although we knew the inevitable. Please pray for us tomorrow as Michelle not only celebrates her own birthday but lifts her mom up.

Thank you all,,,

Renne

my prayers for you as well. I went thru that just over a year ago with my Mother in Law.

Thank you Gene! Our thoughts and prayers are with you and yours also. I just hope folks will read up on COPD and it's effects,,,maybe somehow we can encourage others to shy away from smoking. It's a terrible long helpless conclusion to one's life!

Thank you,

Renne

Prayers sent to you and yours. Remember, time will ease the pain of losing a loved one. But you'll never forget, the memories just get better, cause we just remember the good times and try to forget the bad.Never get over missing them . It's also allright to cry. My dad passed away 4 yrs.ago July 31. Every now and again I'll think of him and tear up automatically, but it's allright, it's my way of saying I will always Love him. As close as it sounds you were with her, you'll find your way to say bye, and show her the love.

My family's thoughts are prayers are with you too. My Mom has COPD and like your MIL, she struggles everyday. A very tough disease to say the least.

My hope is that a successful TREATMENT (if not cure) could be found someday for this insidious disease.

Again, our prayers go out to you and your family.

Wally

Thanks to all of you, Eric & Jean, Wally, Randy, Ken and especially Margaret (had so much fun W/ you on the site) Jim T. Craig, Rick, Midnite, David and Lonna,,, Bubber (my friend),,,,Don for everything, (you know!).....I've not had the priv. of meeting you folks but,,,,OH,, so special you are!

For some, a mother-in-law may not be your fav but mine was special, I loved her and she me. It's gonna be hard seeing Michelle crumble.....especially since it's her birthday tomorrow.......I'll hold her up with your support....Thanks!

Renne

Our prayers are with you and your family. I remember when my mom died someone said to my brother, "I'm sorry you lost your mother." His reply was, "I didn't lose her - I know where she is!" In Ps. 23 David reminds us that as we walk through the Valley Of The Shadow Of Death we will fear no evil - God's rod and staff will comfort us." It doesn't mean we don't have to walk through the vallley. It does mean we will get through this valley. Hang in there my friend!