IGNORED

Just a sad time......

Renne

Guest Ken8143

Renne -

so sorry to hear of your MIL's death. You and Michelle gave her tender care for a long time and suffered along with her. Now she is at peace, and I hope you all can find some peace knowing you did the best you could for her.

What a blessing to have a lovely MIL. Not everyone has that. If everyone had a MIL like you and I have there would be no bad MIL stories or jokes.

Blessings to you during this difficult time.

I tried to send this yesterday and could not get it to work. I wanted to send it before today but the computer would not cooperate. Although we have never met and probably will never meet I just wanted you to know my heart goes out to you hand your family. You are part of this family and this is a great family full of caring and comforting people. We all hope you and your family get through this knowing we all are praying for you. God bless.

Harry

The day came and now gone, we had a most wonderful service. Almost 200 folks attended, the weather was balmy (28 degrees) lotsa sunshine. I just want to take a moment and thank all who offered support in thought and prayer on this site. I've watched over and over the caring outreach on every thread that has ask for same like moments. I myself having replied, never thought I would post likewise but doing so sure made our day. Michelle managed to celebrate her birthday with the largest gathering of family and friends EVER! She's just fine!

Of course it goes almost without saying, should you be passing our way, (central Minnesota), we're easy to find, please make a stop, we appreciate you all!

Thanks to all for your support,

Ron & Michelle Gensler

(Renne & Cookie):draming:

Though I am posting behind your loss, I do so prayerfully.

I have had thousands of funerals in one of my professions, that of being a clergy in the United Methodist Church. In all of them, I have always said one thing:

What we remember of those we have given up to their Resurrection ... is ALWAYS a part of their immortality.

Secondly, there IS a Communion of the Saints. And by that I pray you know often her presence, ... most likely when you least expect it.

Respectfully,

Jack Tharp

Ft Collins, CO