IGNORED

SO! What are the AGES of the DRIVERS of VR.Org?

Zfrebird4

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 55, spouse somewhat less. 25 yrs in the infantry has done some damage, but overall the machinery still works well enough. Glad I moved to the RSV and RSTD from smaller V-twins. The comfort and room lets me flex the achy bits and relax into the ride.

well don't feel 62 is that old, cause I see my childhood reappearing in April, 2016 when I retire for good. Maybe earlier if things work out.

Having riden all over this fine Nation, Canada and Mexico I will retrace those steps and this time smell the roses. First on the bucket list is

Alaska and then try a year long ride only coming home to recharge. Being out here in the West not to many Vernture riders close by, so I

want to redo the East Coast, Mid West to meet so of you great VR's. Not in a hurry, but looking ahead.

I am getting older, wife is getting younger, bike is getting mileage. All good

Emotionally....25 ( I can do anything)

Mentally.........45 ( Let's think about this)

Physically.......71 ( when did that happen!?)

... but my body feels like its 9000 years old.

Gawd I hear that!

25 years of SAR has beat the bull spit out of me.

I'd still be ripping around on sport bikes if I wasn't so beat up. The FJ languishes in the garage and only gets 10-15 minute rips, memories of a less painful time.

The 83 venture is kinder and gentler so it gets all the other riding duties. I'll have to console myself with making the Venture VMax powerful and sport bike stoppable.

:)