IGNORED

SO! What are the AGES of the DRIVERS of VR.Org?

Zfrebird4

just got back from a doctor visit and was telling the bride how the doc said i had the body of a 20 yr old, she asked if he said anything about my 71 yr old ass, and i said he didnt mention you at all:240:

:duck::duck:So how long, do you think that, you will be sleeping with the scoot?????

:080402gudl_prv: I think, you will need it, after that one.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

48 with my lovely wife of 47. We've been married 27 years with Son of 30, daughter of 26 and another son of 23.

I'm not 48 all of the time though. Today, while on the Interstate a HD Dyna passed us on the Intersate and rolled it on with its loud pipes, so I kicked my Blue 07 up a notch to catch up and check out his bike. When he saw me coming up, he rolled his up again but this time hard. So, I just HAD to catch him then. We got up to about 90ish by the time I was up to him and as I was checking out his bike, (smiling at him), he just shook his head at me. I told my wife that I had to show him that my big old tourer could take him. - Just the little boy in me. :)

craigr

I'm 29 years old, married over two years, got a 15 month old and one on the way. Been in the Air Force for almost 8 years now.

My VR is an '89. When I first got her in July, she looked to be 40 years old...when I'm done, it'll look like it's 5 years old! She's still not put together yet (just a few more things....like paint, tires and brakes). She runs well in her stall, but I can tell she's wanting to hit the open roads (as do I)!

Okay, I'll be the first lady to tell her age on here! LOL

I'm 58, have two bung legs and riding the Quike is when I feel independent and free, Quickstep is 65 and been married to my trucker for 38 yrs.

2 sons, 1 daughter, 6 grandchildren, and lots of foster children over the years.

G'day Mate. I'm 68. My 2 Y/O Great Grandson loves to ride on the tank in front of me. I'm starting him off early as I'll pass it on to him when I get too old to ride. Probably when I'm about 90 ! I ride long distances to Ulysses Club AGM's annually. The next is at Albany in the South West of West Autralia and the round trip is around 5,000 miles from here in Darwin in the TOP End.

Stay Upright !

Jim O'D.....:thumbsup:

Oh, the memories!

I have lived my few years to the fullest and always tried to complete a few items each year that I have on my long list of "Things to do". Ships, boats and planes are a great way to get around the world, but some are no longer viable means of travel due to health reasons. At least I started on my single handed around the world sailing adventure after I retired but had to stop on the Canary Islands.

My map shows the states I have covered by motorcycle since Aug 2007. This winter is the planning stage to cover the New England states and then from Nova Scotia to Alaska. Of course I'll pick up ND to WI on the way back.

4 years active Navy, 20 years Ready Reserve, 32 years living outside of America, 1 ex-wife, 2 daughters, 2 sons, 2 stepdaughters and now recognized head of our family Clan. Oldest daughter is 10 years younger than present wife. Both my wife and I are buffaloes according to the Chinese calendar although I am older at 60 than she is (neither of us is Asian). I'm a Great-grandfather but my wife claims to only be Great-grandfather's second wife and not Great-grandma.

My list still has things on it like:

Alaska to Patagonia by motorcycle

Germany to Cape Town by motorcycle

Rocket to Mars and explore it by motorcycle (or trike)

Find that Stargate and explore some worlds without getting shot at :-)

I'll keep the 3 bikes I have now (did I forget to mention the '62 H-D Glide), but am now in the market for a dual sport that will run on regular gas (sorry BMW) and has at least a 7.5 gal. tank.

Isn't it great being a hopeless romantic?

just got back from a doctor visit and was telling the bride how the doc said i had the body of a 20 yr old, she asked if he said anything about my 71 yr old ass, and i said he didnt mention you at all:240:

Guess this could be added to the "That's when the fight started" list... :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Well, I am 53 and feel every year of it by the end of most days. Both my 25 y.o. Ventures ages added together don't add up to mine :Sad_0241: . Yet.

I also find I am having more and more Victor Meldrew moments these days too. (BTW isn't this a tech forum for tech questions and help?)

I habitually ride and drive old vehicles by choice out of cheepness. I never did see the point of getting a flashy new vehicle to try to make myself look good. I rather prefer to think I can drive old stuff and I make it look good. Well we all have our delusions.

Brian H.

Come to CO and I'll try to keep up with ALL of you at 70 with two new knees on my 86 VR!

And here's the results for the higher end and lower end so far:

LoboHurfiano 73 (wife 75, the oldest Queen Ruler so far)

Loadmaster 71 (20 when riding)

Zfrebird 70 (At LEAST 20 when riding; single and looking)

Jimod 68

Flash41 68

bongobobny 67 (wife ???62?)

The lower end: 24 ScottXD45

27 TheKid

27 Longing 4 South Carolina (Married 4 yrs)

29 Warthogcrewchief (married 2 yrs)

39 Ken (married 19 yrs)

JackZ

I'm close to the upper end age wise...66

Three daughters (with first wife)..45, 44 and my baby is 39. Married three times but been with my current wife for over 30 years..(We dated for 10 yrs and have been married for over 20..)

Saying I've been married 3 times sounds bad so I like to say that I was married once with 2 upgrades....:crackup: That sounds better

Well at some prodding

:whistling:

I am 43 on #2 marriage to Lonna for better than 12 years, I'm not going to tell you how old Lonna is. I have some good days and some bad, ask Mom why she didn't tell me going into my 40's was gonna suck so bad on my body....she just smiled :)

[ame="http://www.venturerider.org/forum/member.php?u=434"]Squidley[/sIZ"]VentureRider.Org[/ame] user_online.gif
'79 Electra Glide/'89 VR
Supporting Member

medal-blue.gif medal-blue.gif medal-blue.gif medal-blue.gif medal-blue.gif medal-blue.gif medal-blue.gif medal-blue.gif

United%20States.gif
TX.gif

View Photos By: Squidley

icon1.gif

Well at some prodding

:whistling:

I am 43 on #2 marriage to Lonna for better than 12 years, I'm not going to tell you how old Lonna is.

She might ruffle your feathers....:whistling: