IGNORED

SO! What are the AGES of the DRIVERS of VR.Org?

Zfrebird4

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bought my first two-wheeled terror when I was 15.

Bought my first ZX11 Ninja five years ago.

The ZX11 is a beast and I enjoy every minute on it!

A year and a half on the VR and lovin' it.

My four grown kids think I am in my second childhood.

I tell my five grandkids that I never left my first.

56 years young :innocent:

I have a 2008 Venture...

My physical age is 58, but I am mentally 10.

We have 8 kids & 12 grandchildren (with 13 on the way).

So... yes I am an old fart too!

There's gonna be 13 more??????

WOW !! that makes 25 in total when the other 13 arrive!

Well now I'm 61 years young and most days I feel all that and then some. I have owned somewhere in the neighbourhood or 50 motorcycles but have not ridden all of them. I bought a bunch just to fix and sell. My Honda 900f was my favorite bike for many happy years but none of the others compare to my 84 VR. I have been married for 19 years to #2 wife. I have 4 daughters 7 grandsons and 19 foster daughters and 7 foster sons, 2 dogs 3 bikes in my name and I'm getting a 1980 KZ1300B2 in a few days. My greatest joy is my 7 year old adopted daughter who is keeping me moving on my toes every day. Happy and safe riding to all.:yikes:

57 and in 3 years I'll start counting backwards, too.

She is 53 and started riding on the back at 19, so a companion forever.

Been riding since 17, first on the dirt and then at 21 took to the highway.

Best switch ever made, the dirt was going to kill me. Have met the best

people in the world touring and on the dirt is was always who-out-did-who.

Riding has kept us all feeling like we are in the toy box and we don't ever want to put the TOY (s) away. It's not raining, temp in the 40's we're riding.

Have plenty of aches and pains, but they all seem to disappear when the engine turns over.

Hope everyone has many more years and happiness riding and the youngsters grow into it.

I've been holding out on this so I guess I'll go ahead and weigh in now.

I'm 24, and unlike all of you that claim to be younger, my colleagues and friends are surprised to find out I am only 24. Usually people tell me that they guess my actual age to be in the high 20s but I act like an 'old' man. I found out several years ago, the hard way, that life is way to short to 'f' around. So, I live each day like it is the last and leave nothing unsaid with people I care about, etc.

Not married. A few 'kids' (one has 4 wheels and the others have 2). I feed them, bathe them and spend as much time as I can with them - so they count as dependents, right? I will not try that one with the IRS but that is what I tell my parents :)... I do have 1 niece and 2 nephews (and 1 more unknown on the way).

I started riding on the back of a bike before I can even remember. I have pictures with my grandfather buzzing me around while my grandma is holding me...

I started driving myself around 14. Got my driver's license at 16 and eventually got my motorcycle endorsement.

64 here, father of 6, grandfather of 12, and husband of one lovely lady. She had never ridden until we married, and being as lucky as i'am she fell in love with it. Our kids think we are to old to go running around the county on a bike, but as we tell them ( you enjoy your life and we will enjoy ours). After all this is our second child hood and we are going to enjoy going to enjoy it. Besides we all pay for our own toys at our age.

So be as young as you want to be and don't worry about the numbers.

Joe

Wow, I'm feeling almost young again in this crowd. :grandpa:

Even at 50 I can sit at the kid's table in here. :wow:

It'd be interesting to know riding experience along with age of the folks that ride road sofa's.

I've been riding for over 40 years, on the street for more than 34.

Motocross, trials, ice, flat track. At one point or another I've fallen off them all. :missingtooth:

I am 65. About 6 years ago I had to go in for my mariners physical. They stress tested me and the Doctors were amazed. They informed me I had the heart of a 36 year old. I informed them that in my opinion you are only as old as the girls you feel. Don't anybody tell my wife or I will not get much older.