IGNORED

SO! What are the AGES of the DRIVERS of VR.Org?

Zfrebird4

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently 59 here wife is younger. Not allowed to mention age but, we have been married over 40yrs....2 sons 38 and 37 with 1 15yr old Grandson. Riding a nice 2nd gen like I stole it. In the past 12 months 12,000 mi on the 2nd gen and less than 2k on my car. Beautiful day here in Texas about 78 outside. 5 days till the ride to Big Bend for the weekend with other Venturerider.org members. Woo hoo!!

I'm 47 with a slightly younger wife that I've had for 26 years. Got 2 boys ages 19 and 24 with one daughter 27. I have 4 Grandchildren! I have a black cherry 08 RSV that I have had for 1 year and 2 months. I've put 14,000 miles on the RSV and climbing. My wife has a 93 Virago 1100. Looking forward to the M & E coming up at the Crabshak on Tybee next weekend!!!

52, most of the time I feel 30 (Except when I'm waiting on the ibuprofen to kick in in the morning), 25 yr old bike, 23 yr old marriage, 22 yr old daughter, 17 yr old boy. I can still outwork the 17 year old ( but I feel it that night!)

Ok so I will make everyone feel old no matter how old you are. I am turning 27 next week and have owned my 2nd gen midnight 'Old No 7' Jack Daniels for almost 3 threes years come may. I love my bike every time I throw my leg over the saddle.

Everyone Ride Safe and enjoy the freedom and wind in your hair (if y'all have it still, LOL :rotfl:)

Good for you kid.....I'm 66 yrs old and unfortunately my motorcycle is the only thing I'm throwing a leg over these days...:hihi: