IGNORED

New Stable for Scamper

Marcarl

And maybe some more.

Finally bought a new stable and a house to go with it. Marca is happy and Eric & family are ready to take over living in the old homestead. Closing is mid October, then some time for refreshments,,,and upgrades,,,,, and then we hope to settle in about mid November.

Three car garage with 2 doors, will be lots of room to fix and repair, back yard big enough to make a campgound, with more room in the side yard. Even room for a BBQ.

Now where to park some bikes,,,,, maybe the neighbours will like me after all.

Congrats Carl and Marca. I'm sure it's a beautiful place and you'll be very happy there. Web site doesn't want to open for me for some reason but I'm sure we'll get to see it in person sooner or later.

Where is it in relation to your current location.

Never mind, I finally got it to open. Looks great and pretty close to your current place too.

Edited by Gary N.

We're waiting on the closing to 'deal with the remote issue'.

There's enough room for a 'pond' if necessary.

We planned on looking at it Wednesday morning, even though it was listed at 259,000.

Got a call from my agent just after lunch, and before he could make an appointment, that they had dropped the price by 30 grand.

We looked and tooked.

It's just the ticket, couldn't have asked for better.

They had it listed for 2 months and just wanted to get out,,, NOW,,,,,,,soooooo, we were place at the right place at the right time,,,,, what a Shepherd we have. AWESOME.

Now we need to move,,,,, after 23 years here and raising 6 kids and an influx of 14 grand kids.

Can you imagine the stuffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff,,,,,,boxes and boxes and boxes,, and some more boxes,,,,,,and stuffffffffffffff did I mention we're going to be busy???????

Congrats my friend!!!

Looks like exactly what you were looking for. Let me know when I'm needed for stuff...

So THIS is the new location for the Annual Marcarl Venture INN?? Might be a great big turnout just so everyone gets to see the place.... hmmmm

Wayne

Yep, Yep, Yep and Yep once again.

May 29 2010.

Can you imagine the stuffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff,,,,,,boxes and boxes and boxes,, and some more boxes,,,,,,and stuffffffffffffff did I mention we're going to be busy???????

So, this is probably all your bike parts, when you gonna pack up the house stuff!