IGNORED

Good Bye Michigan!

Squidley

Well Brad I dont have any words of wisdom for ya, sure you heard em all already, I do wish you guys the best in whatever you decide to do, and I am also sure you two will be fine. Hope to see you again before you move too far away.:080402gudl_prv: Craig

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brad and Lonna,

I am sad to hear of your job loss. (or their loss actually!!) I also applaud your attitude, but what I know of you two, I am not surprised by it!

Why don't you just retire, and have Lonna open up a cheescake store/ Dairy Queen? You could lay back and take it easy while she works. :stirthepot::rotf:

Ok, I could'nt resist!! Sorry Lonna. I know you two will come out better in the long run, and you have my support, whatever you need.

Someplace is going to get some new Good People.

Maybe you should reconsider and join us at the Hub rally? It would be really good therapy!

Thanks everyone for all the well wishes! I do know where ever we do end up, we will have family there, thanks to the VR family! We will end up where the money shows us will be the best, and where we can both get decent jobs.

And there are better roads for riding with an extended riding season! And thats NOT in Michigan!!

Now I think I need to create a new cheesecake in your honor.....whats your favorite jelly? Strawberry?:rotf::)

MMmmmmmmmmm Peanut butter and Jelly cheese cake ! Sounds yummy !!!

You should also try cheese cake with Butter Pecan frosting (Like you put on German Chocolate Cake). Its fantastic! Say in Touch Both of you.

Sorry to hear the news bro, but I know you two will fit in and do great where ever ya go. Just takes a good head and alot of faith hehe. I have a simmiler story going on here. My wifes company isnt doing the greatest and Ive heard im getting laid off for the year after we finish this job, and hope for stuff to break loose in the spring. My daughter Nicole who some may remember, she went on a couple M$E's with us is gonna finish her schooling in Cleveland Tennessee. So were moving her down there on Aug 21. My oldest daughter lives in Durham N.C. so were thinking of trying to find work somewhere in between them.

Been a wild summer so far for us and soon the wife and I will be home alone, first time in 25 years. Really gonna be great Gonna be hard to leave but more riding time! better roads! and Ive even heard I can sell my snowblower and snowmobile lol

Best of Luck Brad and Lonna, and hopefully we'll ride together again soon

:thumbsup:

Sorry to hear the news but I know it was not unexpected. Good luck in your job search.

As always anything we can do for you let us know.

Just happens that Sue and I are heading to Gatlinburg TN with Moose next week for a long weekend. You two would be welcome, the "cabin" sleeps 8. Looks like we'll get to see the Dragon after all.

Brad

I know first hand the feeling of loosing a job but always remember when God slams a door he opens a window. I'm hauling mail now through the Delta between Ark. and West Tn. theres a sign on I55 in Caruthersville Mo. for welders in the ship yard I have a name and number if your interested. Infinity Marine 573 333 1840 Good Luck

Brad

I know first hand the feeling of loosing a job but always remember when God slams a door he opens a window. I'm hauling mail now through the Delta between Ark. and West Tn. theres a sign on I55 in Caruthersville Mo. for welders in the ship yard I have a name and number if your interested. Infinity Marine 573 333 1840 Good Luck

A Squid,welding on boats.....ding,ding,ding,,We have a winner...:thumbsup2:

Brad

Thanks for that info Larry, I'm keeping all my options open and appreciate everyones help in this. We'll find something, I need to find a career that I can stick with and retire from. I'm still marketable at 43, but once I get past 50 it will be a lot harder to go through what is happening to me right now

:headache:

I'm still marketable at 43, but once I get past 50 it will be a lot harder to go through what is happening to me right now

Great, Now I feel really great about myself!! http://www.yzf600r.com/phpBB2/images/smilies/mid.gif Thanks you young whipper snapper you!!! :rotf:

Be nice to have you a little closer in Texas (hint, hint)! :happy34: I know you'll come out smelling like a rose wherever you end up. :thumbsup2:

Thanks for that info Larry, I'm keeping all my options open and appreciate everyones help in this. We'll find something, I need to find a career that I can stick with and retire from. I'm still marketable at 43, but once I get past 50 it will be a lot harder to go through what is happening to me right now

I moved south at 23, that was 28yrs ago during the last big recession. Smartest move I ever made, besides marrying my wife that is!:happy65: