IGNORED

Surgery Tomorrow

bongobobny

Nothing serious, just the old enlarged prostrate problem. This is a very common problem among us "well experienced" gentlemen. They are going to do the old Star Wars light sabre thing on me, although they insist it's called green laser surgery! I will be back home Tuesday if all goes well. Then I get to enjoy the rest of the month off with pay. Now, if I just had a scoot that I could ride...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck Bob, while you are resting your bike will be getting fixed as well, so you won't be having that temptation to ride it as you would if it was in your garage.

When the surgery is over and not before (as in the previous post said you want the Dr. to have a steady hand) ask the Dr. if he knows the difference between an oral thermometer and a rectal thermometer?

And the answer is......... THE TASTE

Hey Brother Bob,

Prayers have gone out and you know you have a lot of people who care about you, including the 7,498 members in this family (I assume you care about yourself too :301: ).

Some of us are just shy and don't always write what we have in our thoughts.

Look for you to be riding soon.

They are going to do the old Star Wars light sabre thing on me, although they insist it's called green laser surgery!

:stickpoke:Just a thought, if whoever is doin this shows up with a ROTO-ROOTER emblem on his shirt, :yikes: RUN!!!!

Guest Ken8143

Best wishes for a speedy recovery. I am interested in the laser procedure. I assume it is less invasive with less potential for damage to certain important nerves in that area?