IGNORED

No its not a April fools Joke

E-Fishin-C

Guest Lightnen
It was 45 F yestday and 95% of snow gone and this is what I woke up to this morning:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

NO Pic's there E-Fishin-C BUT I'm guessen you got dumped on last night Say about a foot or sooooooo.. Sure sucks to live that fare North.. LOL.. cheer up you'll get summer soon..

Our weather here sucks too! ... the forecast for tomorrow is for clear skies, sunshine, and temps up to 14 celcius .... dang I wish it would warm up!

:rasberry:

EDIT.. I just checked the latest forecast... temps for tomorrow have changed... it's gonna warm up some... up to 19 now! Maybe... just maybe, I'll take the scoot out for a short ride....

Edited by SilvrT

It was 45 F yesterday and 95% of snow gone and this is what I woke up to this morning:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

Judging by the sreen in your pic youmust have mosqiutos all year long up there:rotfl: . P.S. Sorry about your luck buddy:snow2::snow2::snow2:

Our weather here sucks too! ... the forecast for tomorrow is for clear skies, sunshine, and temps up to 14 celcius .... dang I wish it would warm up!

EDIT.. I just checked the latest forecast... temps for tomorrow have changed... it's gonna warm up some... up to 19 now! Maybe... just maybe, I'll take the scoot out for a short ride....

about bloody time too :clap2:

:crying::crying: Untill they pave my road this summer, whenever it rains, I have to wait a day for the mud to dry up, then ride the following day. That WAS going to be today Sunny & 70! Then my wife tells me she wants us to trim all the hedges & do a little spring cleanup today. We did and by the time we were done, I was so darn sore, I didn't even want to go :backinmyday:....should buy stock in Ben-Gay!

I'm gonna go lay down now!

It was a sad state of affairs here, 18C while driving around getting all the paper work for my "New to Me" Jimmy all in order, (Damn had to have the air on.) Tomorrow, it's out on the bike for sure...

I will admit to our small April fools surprise of an inch of snow on wednesday, don't know where that came from...

It was a sad state of affairs here, 18C while driving around getting all the paper work for my "New to Me" Jimmy all in order, (Damn had to have the air on.) Tomorrow, it's out on the bike for sure...

I will admit to our small April fools surprise of an inch of snow on wednesday, don't know where that came from...

We're heading up #7 towards Aggasiz ... wanna join?

I was so happy yesterday to see the first signs of spring........street sweepers out enmass removing the excesses of gravel, sand and winter debris from the highways and streets. That is always my signal to "Gentleman....start your engines!"

So this morning I wake up and everything is white again. Geesh. They say up to 5" by Monday night.

Now to be followed by more snow plows, gravel and salt trucks. And then the sweepers again. Good Lord.........I'm stuck in "GroundHog".