IGNORED

Who's got their taxes done??

Cinderella

wow.......i must say Missouri is impressive when it comes to turn around time on taxes....

I always do our taxes and I filed them tuesday night.....i file electronically and do direct deposit.....

both returns were approved by mid day wednesday and ...we already got our refund from the state in the bank this morning !!! Federal should be here by the end of next week.

Fastest its ever happened.

The best news is......we are getting enough back this year from both state and federal to pay off a bunch of stuff..........and cover that dang bill for the van fix:yikes:

which will help our finances tremendously!!!:680:

all we will have left is the bike payment and the mortgage ( of course)

This is all great for us since the economy is so unstable, especially if you are working for an automaker and dealing with layoffs here and there.

For once I can honestly say.............THINGS ARE LOOKING UP !!!!:happy34:

........... I would be tempted to compare Missouri to another state out west, but ......

Heck, I prefer two extensions if at all possible, specially if i owe money!!:innocent: T.....

Darn, can't say anything on the subject without someone construing it as political:2133::innocent-emoticon:

........... I would be tempted to compare Missouri to another state out west, but ......

Heck, I prefer two extensions if at all possible, specially if i owe money!!:innocent: T.....

Darn, can't say anything on the subject without someone construing it as political:2133::innocent-emoticon:

Maybe insert the word motocycle into it somewhere.:think::lightbulb:

Tax appt Monday morning ...bright and early. Problem is since the boys have grown....no more refund.ARGH.....................................:bang head::bang head:

Refund simply means you have over paid,:rain2: or more accurately, given the feds a interest free loan (Which took money away from riding a motorcycle!!! :crackup: ... How's that MRAF??)

We haven't even got all our W2 and such yet. We usually get money back but I never get it filed till about March :doh:
Ditto. I have everything else, just waiting on the company I work for to get the W2 to my door. The thing is though, I have no excuse for ever getting mine done late, as my birthday is tax day. :whistling:

We had ours done several weeks ago before the Govt turned on their computers and have already received both State and Federal. We're going Sizzlin! We're going Sizzlin!!:missingtooth:

Ditto...we had ours done on the 14th but were unable to file until the 16th. Got federal back wednsday and state back today. Now if we could just get warm weather, we could be spendin it on new paint for the scoot!!!!:whistling: New mufflers are on their way, and I have a bag full of other goodies to install when I finally get the paint done. Come on spring!!!!!!!!!:dancefool:

Big Mike:15_8_211[1]:

Taxes are in and gadget funding is expected by Feb 9.

How's everyone been? I've been hibernating in the cold the past couple of months. I go out to the garage and start up the RSV every few days just to hear it run.

I'm sorry I missed the political fight! I probably was on the minority end of the argument but that makes it fun sometimes.

I hope all is well with everyone and I hope we can ride soon!!

I've got my W2s but just haven't gotten around to it yet. The worse for me was a few years ago when I was self employed for a year. I THOUGHT I was paying enough but apparently not. When I did my taxes, I found that I owed another $14,000.00. OUCH...almost had a heart attack. :starz:

I've got my W2s but just haven't gotten around to it yet. The worse for me was a few years ago when I was self employed for a year. I THOUGHT I was paying enough but apparently not. When I did my taxes, I found that I owed another $14,000.00. OUCH...almost had a heart attack. :starz:

Welcome to the pleasures of being self employed.

I only work half days! I get to choose whether I want to work the first half or the second half!:rain2:

Did anybody receive anything on last summers stimulus check. I'm sure we got to pay taxes on that to. So far nothing from the government about it.

Just got back from doing our about an hour ago, actually getting money back

:) ....and yes that nice "Stimulus" was taxed too :rant:

You actually don't get "taxed" on the "stimulus" check, that was just an advance on your "anticipated" tax return this year...... so they just deduct that from your refund this year. Thankfully they decided I didn't need much last year!

I'm just getting started on ours, two small businesses, my w2s, the wifes and I do the kids taxes, too. Learned alot from my first accountant, who had just retired from the IRS as an audit agent. Nice man to know!

Good luck everybody!

Dan