IGNORED

Who's got their taxes done??

Cinderella

wow.......i must say Missouri is impressive when it comes to turn around time on taxes....

I always do our taxes and I filed them tuesday night.....i file electronically and do direct deposit.....

both returns were approved by mid day wednesday and ...we already got our refund from the state in the bank this morning !!! Federal should be here by the end of next week.

Fastest its ever happened.

The best news is......we are getting enough back this year from both state and federal to pay off a bunch of stuff..........and cover that dang bill for the van fix:yikes:

which will help our finances tremendously!!!:680:

all we will have left is the bike payment and the mortgage ( of course)

This is all great for us since the economy is so unstable, especially if you are working for an automaker and dealing with layoffs here and there.

For once I can honestly say.............THINGS ARE LOOKING UP !!!!:happy34:

Cindy,your killing me....

We are still trying to get our Christmas cards done...:crackup::crackup::crackup:

My wife and I always pay ALOT in and get little to nothing back. If the stimulus check we received last year will be deducted from what we get this year, we may owe them something :p

Im still waiting on the paper that tells us how much interest we paid on our mortgage before filing.

Were kind of in the same boat as Truck Guy, we will be able to pay our car off this year, and then we will just have a mortgage left to pay. Can't wait to get the mortgage paid off, that will be a huge weight off my shoulders :p

Josh

http://Http://www.BohannonBattery.com