FROG MAN

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BluesLover
One pic of my cupholder, back rest and cooler taken on the Dragon,

One pic after towing a gaggle of 2nd gens up a mountain,

One pic of buddies and bikes on a ride where the brand or vintage didn't matter one iota,

For other pics, see my gallery.

That's a real NICE cupholder Dave!!! What's her name????

Oh ... and I see that in the middle picture, yet again, you still haven't learned how to park the bike!

Cheers,

One pic of my cupholder, back rest and cooler taken on the Dragon,

One pic after towing a gaggle of 2nd gens up a mountain,

One pic of buddies and bikes on a ride where the brand or vintage didn't matter one iota,

For other pics, see my gallery.

There's not anything cool about that....but as some would say

:1hotsht:

These were taken on our trip to Newfoundland. The black midnight is TFD69's. The first picture is at the Arches in Gross Morne park and the second is on the transcanada in Coduroy Valley. The third one is Woody point. Black and White sure looks good together

I hardly ever get a pic taken with the bike because I'm so small and illusive.... and I'm usually taking the pics. But the first pic is taken up in Podre Canyon out of Ft Collins with Rich99, and the second is the parking lot of the Moose Lodge in Ft Collins. The gold one is my '83. The third is in front of the Corbin Factory with Friesman's '85 on the right.

I hardly ever get a pic taken with the bike because I'm so small and illusive.... and I'm usually taking the pics. But the first pic is taken up in Podre Canyon out of Ft Collins with Rich99, and the second is the parking lot of the Moose Lodge in Ft Collins. The gold one is my '83. The third is in front of the Corbin Factory with Friesman's '85 on the right.

HAHA Yeah youre such a small wallflower Jack!

Geez , you must be pretty good with photoshop tho to have hidden the oil patch under and oil cloud behind my scoot that day. LOL

Brian

Edited by friesman

I believe I have one (or 2) of you from VWIV ... will check when I get home from work and show that you're not so "small and elusive" after all!!

....so there is proof that Brian's bike has actually been driven!! :witch_brew:

HAHA Yeah youre such a small wallflower Jack!

Geez , you must be pretty good with photoshop tho to have hidden the oil patch under and oil cloud behind my scoot that day. LOL

Brian

I took some doing, but I finally got PS to make the mess go away.... :)