IGNORED

Freebirds Maintenance day-Please Read

Squidley

Hey All,

I just recieved a phone call from Tweetie Bird and there is a bit of a snag :whistling:

Don just found out that his work has him sceduled for some sort of corporate meeting on the weekend that is planned for Maintenance day. He just found this out today during his trip to Minnesota that he's on right now. I know it's a bit of a PITA but we will be having Maintenance day the following weekend, which is June 6th.

Fortunately it's still 7 months away and I dont think there will be any serious issues besides perhaps Jonah on his travels here to the USA. We will be getting with the Oberlin inn and working on getting it all moved around there. Don will fill in some of the blanks when he comes back home, but Maintenance day will just move forward 1 week.

Don is extremely apologetic with all this, but I dont see any real big issues beside a bit of phone calls to straited rooms out. He and I appreciate your understanding and if you have any questions feel free to send them to me. Don will only be on sporatically due to his workload this week....Thanks as always.

WELL, Squid!

that just won't cut it!

i cannot re arrange my entire schedule, just to accommodate DON'S, trivial, company knee-jerks!

scratch me off the list, for maintenance day!

i wasn't going to make it anyhow, but i thought i'd get HUFFY about it anyhow!

lol

just jt:stickpoke:

I hate it that Don isn't going to be able to make his own Maintenance Day.

We sure are going to miss him..... :sign20:

didnt some one a while back sleep through there own meet&eat? i dont remember who but it was down south

but then everything is south from me LOL

I'm really sorry folks but I had no idea that this was coming. As I mentioned before, my company just added the state of Indiana to my territory. In doing so, I picked up a convention in Indianapolis that I have to attend on May 28-30th. What are the odds. :(

There is absolutely NO WAY that I can get out of this unless I want to lose my job. NOW...if 6,000 members want to pay $20.00 per year dues to VentureRider.org, I'll just quit my job. :) But since I know that's not going to happen, I have to change the date to the following weekend. So, Maintenance Day will be held on June 6th. Wish there was something else I could do but it's just not an option for me.

OK, do we need to cancel our reservations at the Oberlin Inn and make new ones?:confused07:

Will the Oberlin Inn automatically change our date? This is something we really need to know.

Lonna is going to work on this today, I would think that since we are blocked in under Venturerider that they would be able to move the block. As soon as I get how it is all going to happen I'll let all of you know

:happy34:

Thats not a bad fee:mo money: to pay good for us, cause you would be able to make every M&E, rally, MD, be there for us 24/7......Im all for it..............when do we start........:missingtooth::missingtooth:

I'm really sorry folks but I had no idea that this was coming. As I mentioned before, my company just added the state of Indiana to my territory. In doing so, I picked up a convention in Indianapolis that I have to attend on May 28-30th. What are the odds. :(

There is absolutely NO WAY that I can get out of this unless I want to lose my job. NOW...if 6,000 members want to pay $20.00 per year dues to VentureRider.org, I'll just quit my job. :) But since I know that's not going to happen, I have to change the date to the following weekend. So, Maintenance Day will be held on June 6th. Wish there was something else I could do but it's just not an option for me.

Don't sweat it Don.It was out of your hands.It's not like it was only 2 weeks away..:D

We still plan on being there on the 30th and will have the lawn mowed and the "Pond Monster" harpooned...:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Seriously,with my erratic schedule,our plans change all the time,so this is no big deal..:happy34:

Fortunately it's still 7 months away and I dont think there will be any serious issues besides perhaps Jonas on his travels here to the USA. Thanks as always.

Hey Squidley.

I´ll be there. You can change it back and forward - I don´t care. You gotta find a better way to get rid of me :rasberry:

Hey Squidley.

I´ll be there. You can change it back and forward - I don´t care. You gotta find a better way to get rid of me :rasberry:

Jonas my man.....I want you there! I'm probably not as excited as you, but I love to meet our members...'specially from Iceland

:thumbsup2: